Chapter 1

I was always made fun of, especially during middleschool.

"Soo Jin! Why do you always wear a scarf in your head?"

"Why do you always hide your hair?"

It's not that they're worried about me. I'm always in the hot seat. Everyone was curious about me because I look different. Eventually, I became the mocked girl at school.

They were laughing behind my back. They weren't even hiding it. They're doing it on purpose. For them, it's fun.

It made them happy mocking me... making me feel more bad about myself. Well, it's obvious I'll be a laughing stock.

I'm a...

"Miss Soo Jin?!" I jumped from my seat, when my professor called me. Everyone was looking at me worried.

"S-sir... I-I'm sorry I d--" I stuttered, thinking what to explain, but he cut me off asking me if I was okay.

I paused at his question and that, I remembered.

Hopefully, now that I'm in college, the scorning attention I got from middleschool was gone.

Everyone from this class is aware of my condition and I'm thankful that everyone actually cared.

It wasn't that long and classes have ended. Everyone was getting off of their seats and I was about too as well, when a pair of hands held my shoulders making me fall down on my seat again.

"Soo Jinaaa!!" she pouted. "Are you okay?" she followed.

I chuckled at my bestfriend. She was always worried, especially when she found that out about me

"Of course I am." I assured her, making her smile. "I was just reminiscing the things that happened in the past".

"That again? Ahhh Soo Jinaaa! Stop thinking about that! It wont make you feel better!" she hugged me.

It was funny watching her like that. I'm lucky to have her to be honest. She was there for me... From the first day of school till now.

"Thank you, Yoon Ha. But I'm actually fine now." I smiled and stood up. "Lets go now?"

She nodded and we started walking out of the classroom. I saw her letting out a small yawn.

"Yoon Ha... I'm going to buy something from the convenience store, so you can go home first."

She quickly looked at me, "But what if something happ--!!!"

I immediately brought my finger to her lips. "I'm okay Yoon Ha..." I chuckled. "Nothing bad is going to happen to me. I promise." I smiled.

She hesitated for a bit, until she gave up. We waved goodbye to each other and parted ways.

She always accompany me halfway home. I always tell her that I'm fine by myself, but she's so persistent. It's not that I hate it, but I actually think it's her way of showing she cared for me.

"I'm not that sick" I thought to myself, letting out a small laugh. It's not that I'm going to die so soon. That I believe.

I started walking down the street until I reached the convenience store. I entered and went to the Ramyun section. I was searching for my favorite ramyun until one caught my eye. It's the only one left actually. I quickly reached for it until a hand took it away for me.

I frowned a bit as I looked up to the person who got it. I was badly craving for it!

"Soo Jin?" He asked.

I blinked as he state my name. I squinted, trying to remember who he was. He's tall, and he has a really wide shoulder. He looked familiar.

He smiled and started laughing.

"It's really you! Yaaah!! You're taller now!" He scanned me from head to toe, then stared at me.

"W-wow! It grew longer!" He pointed at my hair. "I remembered it not even reaching your neck! But now it's already over your shoulders!" He chuckled.

I'm still staring at him, trying to remember who he was. I guess he noticed.

"You don't remember me, arent you? I'm Jin!!! From middleschool?" He smiled, trying to make a cute face.

I averted my eyes away then looked at him again and it all came back to me.

"K-Kim Seokjin?" I asked for reassurance.

He nodded. He smiled for a bit then looked at the Ramyun he was holding. He reached for my hand and quickly put the ramyun over it.

"You can have it!" He grinned. "Do you live near? Ahhh!! I'm a student of Pohang University! Do you by chance study there too?"

He continued asking too many questions. Yup, that's really him. He's as lively as before. We weren't actually close. We don't talk to each other, but I know him, and I guess he knows me too. Well, I'm pretty famous for always being bullied before.

"Are you still being bullied??"

Of all the questions he's been asking, it was the one that caught me.

He stopped as he noticed he was asking too much. He scratched his nape. "Sorry... It was a bad question isnt it..."

"Ahh! N-no!! It's okay." I assured him. "And also, I'm not being bullied anymore."

His expression changed to a smile, "Really, then that's great! Then I don't h-..." He stopped halfway and it made me curious. I was about to ask him what was it, but he just showed a smile.

"You should get going now... It's getting dark!" He held my shoulders turning me around, pushing me to the counter.

I gave my item to the cashier as I watch him walk to the exit. What was he about to say? I dont like it when I'm left hanging.

"Ya! Seokjin!!" I shouted, and he turned his head to my way.

Just what the hell am I thinking?! Why did I call him?!

"Yes?" He asked smiling.

I looked away trying to think of an alibi. I looked back at him as I thought of a reply.

"I study at the same university too..." I crack a smile, trying to console myself that what I said wasn't weird or anything. I can almost feel my cheeks burning.

He blinked and smiled back. "We'll see each other around then." He gave me a last wave and went out.

I let out a sigh, thanking he's already gone. I gave my payment to the cashier and got my item.

I walked out of the store, while I try to remember the things that happened from middle school again. It was one of the worst things in my life.

But after seeing him again, I smiled unconsciously while remembering it.

-Chapter One end-

AN: DNA TEASER 1 WAS RELEASED. PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO BREATHE AGAIN. JUNGFCKINGCOCK ISTG.