Chapter 7

"You haven't told me what happened yet...", Yoon Ha kept on poking my shoulders. I'm already as confused as the lesson we're having right now, and yet this woman is bugging me non-stop.

It's already been a week since that "thing" happened. I tried so hard to help myself not to think about it, Yoon Ha won't stop asking me about it.

"Fine... There's photography class tomorrow... When something happens, don't come running to me asking for help, okay?", she moved her chair away and faced opposite me.

I sighed, and poked her shoulder. "Yoon Hanie..."

She shrugged, noting me to stop. She didn't pay me attention anymore after that.

Lunch time came and she's still mad.

"Yoon Ha, your food will get cold if you don't start eating it...", I reminded her. I'm already halfway finished and she's not yet touching her food.

"Yoon Haniieeee, I'm going to tell you sooner, okay??", I tried to persuade her.

"I don't feel like eating at all...", she got her food tray and stood up.

"Yoon Ha?! Where are you going??", I scooped the remaining food on my plate and put them all in my mouth.

I got my tray as well and followed her.

"Yoon Ha, wait for me!!" I grabbed her hand and she faced me.

"Are you going to finally tell it to me?"

I stopped and released a sigh. "Yoon Ha, I promise I'll te--", she pulled her arms, cutting me off, and started to walk away from me.

"Yoon Ha!!!" I tried to run and catch her, when I accidentally stumble into someone.

"Ah-ouch...", I hold my nose and patted it to ease the pain away.

"Sorry, did it hurt??", the tall guy asked while dusting his shirt. "Are you okay?"

More than anything I can notice is his voice. He spoke in english and was really fluent. I can guarantee he's asian, but he had a slight accent when he spoke.

I shook my head telling him I'm fine. He smiled at me and nodded as he walk away.

Just then, I realized I already lost sight of Yoon Ha.

I went to my next class, and sat on my usual seat. I saw Yoon Ha on the other side. I guess she's really serious about it.

I wanted to tell her too, but I'm still sorting all of what happened... His feelings... My feelings...

---
I got home from school without me and Yoon Ha making up yet. I removed my shoes and entered our house.

"Eomma! I'm home!!", I wore my slippers and run to the living room.

"Ah! Soo Jin! I finally sold our property next door. The client bought it as soon as the house renovation was done.", my mom happily told me as I hug her back.

"That's great eomma! You can finally buy the oven you saw at the mall last time!", I giggled as I pull away from the hug and started helping her on preparing our dinner.