Chapter 8

"NAMJOOOOOOON!!!! IF YOU DONT GET UP FROM THAT BED ON THE COUNT OF THREE, I'LL HIT YOU IN YOUR BUM!!!"

I felt my body getting up on it's own when I finally heard my mother scream. My alarm clock wasn't good enough. I always have a hard time waking up in the morning, the reason why I'm sometimes late at school. The only thing that would wake me up like this is her.

My mother...

She, being strict and a perfectionist, molded me into a hardworking kid. I grew a personality of being overly conscious about myself, because I need to get things right and never wrong, or else, you'll face a consequence. That's how she brought me up.

I made haste going down the stairs to show up infront of my mom.

"Eomma... Good Morning..", I scratched my nape while catching my breath.

"Good... now start eating breakfast or you'll be late at school...", my mom reprimanded me, as she set her delicious english breakfast infront of me.

Though my mom is very strict, she never failed to fill up my needs. Behind her scary impression, is a very loving mother.

After eating, I hurriedly went for a shower. I fixed my hair soon after changing into my uniform.

Good. I'm all set. I got my backpack and went out of the house. It was a breezy morning, a nice weather to walk to school.

I opened our gate and quickly looked to my right to see a girl going out of their gate as well.

Our eyes met.

"Ah!!! Soo Jin!!!!", I waved and ran to her.

"Ahh.. Namjoon, good morning...", she bowed a little for me. I saw her face even closer. I only noticed it now, but god, is she actually pretty.

The wind brushed against her soft fringe, allowing me to see a full view of her rounded almond eyes.

"N-namjoon?", she lifted her hand and waved it infront of my face.

I snapped out of my delusions and shook my head a bit. What the hell am I doing? I'm going to embarrass myself again.

"Uh, do you want to go together?", I asked her.

What the fuck Namjoon. What if she decline?! You even sounded like a playboy. It may not look like it, but I swear I'm panicking inside my mind right now.

Never mind! I don't even care anymore. I should be used to it by now. I always get declined. It's not even new anymore.

"Sure!", she beamed at me.

I was stunned. She have this unseen force around her that's dragging me more curious about her.

So, it really happened. We walked together till we reach the university gate. She looked at me as soon as we enter the premises.

"Namjoon, thanks for walking with me. I'll go this way now...", she smiled at me.

I nod at her, as I return a grin.

"Ah, wait!" I stopped her, making her turn back to face me. "Wanna go home together later?"

She looked away for a bit before returning her eyes on me. "Sure!", she giggled.