Chapter 12

•Namjoon's POV•

"Soo Jin!!! Good Morning!!", I called out as I run to her. We've been going to school together for quite some time now.

Actually, I don't have morning classes today, but never will my day start good when I don't see her.

Her eyes, her smile, the way that she looks at me when I call her, how she blushes when I sometimes tease her, everything about her just makes my day.

"Good Morning, Namjoon...", she flashed a smile. "Did you do your homework?", she followed with a giggle.

Yeah right. Last time, I just woke up really early just to walk with her, eventhough I don't have classes. Forgetting my homework at home was just an alibi.

"Luckily, there isn't any homework for today!", I gave her a smirk, which made her laugh.

"You look a bit pale today... Are you okay?", I noticed how her nose is a bit red and her eyes are a bit swollen today. Is she sick?

She swung her head no, telling me it's just a cold and that she's totally fine, which ofcourse I don't believe. I lift my hand to touch her forehead to check.

"Miss, are you sure you're fine? Your temperature is a bit high...", I raised my brow at her.

I saw her blushed a bit. "I'm really fine, Namjoon. I just forgot to turn on the heater last night." She giggled. "Thank you for being concerned."

I felt my heart thumped.

"Have you eaten?"

She waved her head no again.

"Your mom cooks you breakfast right? One time she invited me and she cooks really well!"

"Mom is on a business trip today. She'll be gone for three days." She smiled. "It's okay. I'll just buy a bread before going to my first class. Anyway, I'm not that hungry..."

Even if she says that, I can't stop feeling worried about her.

We reached the university and parted ways. I watched her walk away just to make sure she won't fall or anything. I know it's a bit over but I just cant stop being protective of her.

I couldn't concentrate on the lessons today.
It's all because of her.

- - -

It was lunch time. The most awaited time of everyone in the campus. Though I'm excited to finally fill my guts with lots of meat, I still need to fall in this 10 meter, half-an-hour line before I can have my food.

As I was waiting in line, I saw Jin coming on my way. I raise my hand to wave at him but I don't think he saw me. And he's also walking too fast, with a bowl of soup in his hands.

I watched him where he would sit, so it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to find a vacant table, but he went pass all the tables and went out of the cafeteria.

Seriously?! Is that even allowed? Where is he taking that bowl! I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing. I shook my head as I walk nearer to the counter.

Kim Seokjin, you crazy piece of sunshine.

- - -