Chapter 2

Camila POV
"What the fuck do you mean I have to bring THEM on?"

"Three of your members have been injured and the national football competition is next Saturday, Victoria i still sick and you cannot do a simple pyramid with so few members" my coach complained

"But coach they are terrible, plus they are literally the most unpopular people in school, will not fucking have them on the team! Do you want my reputation that I worked so goddamn hard for to go down the drai-"

"Camila! First of all watch you tongue, you cannot be swearing at a member of staff. If you don't put them on the team then you won't be a captain for much longer!" She said with a stern voice.

"But coach I-"

"I don't wanna hear it Camila, you don't have a choice"

Fml.

.

Chancho: hey cheechee come get lunch wit me

Cheechee: mila I'm literally sitting right next to u get off ur damn phone girl. Smh

Chancho: Meanie

.

I go down to sit in the cafeteria with Dinah. I don't ever eat the food in here because it's disgusting and I swear they don't even clean the place anyways. It's loud as always with people from lots of different groups laughing and chatting, I swear to god imma get a headache in a minute.

While we are at our table With the rest of the cheer squad and football team, since I am the head cheer leader when I'm talking no one else isn't. I don't understand why they are so afraid of me, like so what I can socially ruin their life but let's not get into that.

"So guys as you know, we held tryouts and everyone was terrible, I mean I wasn't expecting much look at half the people in this school"

I hear a couple people on our table trying to hold back their laugh

"But coach says we are short on people and for some reason we are desperate, that means we have to make decisions that are not entirily good. So Normani and Lauren are joining this team"

Their are multiple gasps and comments that suggest their disapproval. The only one that wasn't saying much was Dinah, I would think she is happy about this situation.

.

I'm finally home after a long day of school. I fumble my keys in the key hole trying to open the door, once I'm in my house I hear my mom faintly singing and it smells like she's cooking dinner. Our house is not really big but it's not small either, people think since I'm the most popular girl in school I would live in a mansion and be filthy rich. But no I'm quite normal.

"Hola mama" I greet my mom and give her a small kiss on the cheek.

"Hola mija, dinner is ready I left a plate on the table for you" my mom says. But my stomach turns and I feel a bit ill

"It's ok I'm not that hungry, I'm going to do some homework"

"But mija, when is the last time you had dinner. You are so skinny now you need to eat" hearing her say this makes me feel a bit more ill and I feel myself starting to snap.

"Mom I'm fine I'm just not hungry ok! .... sorry" I immediately regret shouting at her. I run up the stairs to my bedroom before she could say anything else"

.

Tell me if you like it and if you think I should continue :)