Chapter |2|

Your point of view:

"Y/n," A familiar low voice called making me turn around only to see my friend Kevin, a 5'7" brunette with sort of a spiked hair in the front.

"I haven't seen you for a while? Where've you been?" He said jogging up beside me as we entered the front doors of the school. Turning to look at him my eyes scanned over his outfit, a white button up shirt, a black bomber jacket along with black pants. "Well I've been going to school since Monday and.. it's currently Wednesday so?"

Kevin's eyebrows furrowed before I spoke again, "You weren't here Monday or yesterday, where were you?"

"Oh.." he chuckled a little before scratching the back of his neck. "I skipped?"

"No shit? Kevin Thompson's first few days of being a badass!" I laughed as I patted his shoulder.

"Nah, I was with someone. She convinced me to leave school with her, so I did of course." Giving him a blank stare I blinked my eyes a few times.

"Don't look at me like that! She was cute okay?" Kevin defended himself which made me laugh. "What did you guys do?"

"Well, I thought it would have been fun to go to the beach, so we went. It was great!" He exclaimed and I just looked at him with an eyebrow raised. I was going to say something until Kevin opened the door to our first period and stopped when he made eye contact with Ms.Jauregui.

Watching his jaw drop I laughed, "Close your mouth idiot." I whispered and Ms.Jauregui smiled at the both of us but then her hardened expression was replaced, she wore a white and black dress that showed off her curves, a little slit on the left side showing some of her leg, and for when she gets cold she has a black sweater on the back of her chair.

The sight in front of me made me a little bit horny but I just chose to ignore it. I was soon brought back into the conversation by Kevin speaking to Ms.J. "Hi, I..um I'm Kevin Thompson.. are you the sub?"

"It's nice to meet you Mr.Thompson, and no I'm Ms.Jauregui the new English teacher... well for the time being." She stood picking up the papers on her desk and walked around so she was closer to the both of us. Running her left hand through her hair she spoke up again, "Are you in my class?"

"Yeah, I wasn't here Monday or yesterday." Kevin was obviously trying not to check out the brunette who was only a few feet away from where we stood.

The feeling of my phone vibrating in my pocket made me pull out my phone only to see a text from an unknown number.

-Unknown Number-

Meet me at the creek after school. We need to talk. -Vinny
[7:34 AM]
———

That's weird he never messages me unless I did something wrong.. fuck.

"I'm not sure actually, I haven't been here for most of the assignment... Y/n what do you think?" Kevin said bringing me out of my own thoughts, when I looked up from my phone I noticed that both Ms.Jauregui and Kevin's eyes were on me.

I slowly spoke, "I.. uh, what were you guys talking about?"

"We were talking about the free write."

"Oh, well.. I haven't started yet I can't come up with anything to write about. But I like writing, I am not very great at story writing but poetry yeah." The green eyed girl only kept her attention on Kevin which kind of frustrated me in a way.

"Her poetry is amazing and so is her writing! She entered a contest one time and she-" Kevin began but I cut him off before he could continue to embarrass me, after all I don't want to come off like that type of teenager; the ones that are getting awards and such.