Please Izaya don't leave me

Izaya was now in his house sitting there staring at the wall. Then he heard yelling in the room above his which caused unwanted memories to start and he could feel a panick attack coming as he slid down the wall and started sobbing. 

Shizuo pov 

I was asked by Celty to go check up on Izaya. I was about to kick

The door down when I heard sobbing coming from the apartment. I decided to see if the door was unlocked which to my surprise it was. I quietly opened the door and followed the sobbing to the flea's bedroom. An there sat the most heartbreaking sight in front of me. Izaya was crying and hyperventilating and curled up in a ball mumbling things such as "make the yelling stop.." and "Will they stop fighting please.." suddenly his hyperventilating picked up and I panicked and then I noticed that his skin had a grey tint to it. Then he pieced it together. Izaya was having a panick attack and there was no one there to help him. Well there was but she didn't care about Izaya at all. And he was suffocating and blessing to death because he slit his wrists. I quickly called Shines who sounded annoyed but said more like grumbled "what do you want this latest night Shizuo?" I paused before saying "it's Izaya.... I think he tried to commit suicide. But I can't pick him up because he's having a panick attack." now it was Shinra's turn to panick he said "is there anyone arguing?!!!" 

"Yes"

"I need you to calm down Izaya first. Have him count by 3. Then don't let him go to sleep check his wrists and tell him to cover his ears. Then go ask if the couple could stop fighting.That's the source of the panick attack. And I'm on my way Shizuo. Now hurry and go do the list of things I told you to do!"

U quickly responded with a yes and left to go do the list of things that shines told me to do. I talked to Izaya in a soothing voice counting by 3 with him. He said that he was tired but I said no to him going back to sleep and he made an adorable pouty face that I couldn't help but laugh at for a couple seconds. But the he let out a rattled breath and I noticed his skin had gotten a considerable amount greyer and his skin was now ice cold. I asked him to show me his arms which he did but it took some energy. And guess what he had? 47 old and new cuts on each arm. The 48th on each arm being one that hearly hit a vein in each by his writs. I then asked him to cover his ears and i picked him up bridal style as he snuggled closer to me like a child we went to the floor above I politely knocked on the door and when the coupl didn' answer instead kept arguing I banged harder. Finally they both came to the door with annoyed expressions with a mix of worry when they saw Izaya. "Did you know that your arguing caused this man to Have a panick attack." 

".... We're sorry we didn't know that anyone besides us lived in this apartment complex."

"It's fine but do you have any bandages he can use?" since they didn't see the front of his head they only saw the back they let us in but once they saw who it was they let out horrified gasps and quickly rushed over to Izaya and quickly started whispering soothing word in his ears which puzzled me so I asked. "How do you know Izaya?"

The woman responded "he saved our boy when he was kidnapped last week and pc when we first moved here he helped us get our boxes and everything in here and he invited us for dinner and took us out and helped us find well payed jobs. He really is a kind young man" I then ask "do you know his name?" they both nodded no but said "we had a son who looked exactly like him named tori but he preferred to be called izaya. However sadly he went missing after one of our big arguments that we had and that was the last we ever saw him when he was 5 years old." I responded with sadddness in my voice that was obvious to them "his name is Izaya orihara" they both gasped as their 2 daughters walked in and started crying with their parent as they saw the sight their son/big brother was in as they cried "Izaya-nii what happened to you!" 

Just then Shine a ran in panting as he pulled everything out of his kit mumbling "damn could there be any more stairs?" as he connected Izaya to a heart monitor. 

It had only been a few minutes since he was connected to the heart monitor that the beeping started to slow down and the lines got smaller. Then the most horrifying thing happened there was one long beep and shines doing CPR. Izaya pro was pronounced dead at 2:45 in the morning. When we were in the middle of crying the heart monitor started beeping again and Izaya orihara did something no one expected. He sat up walked to me and kissed me and said "I'm home shizu Chan."