What?!

"Izaya Orihara and....Shizuo Heiwajima"

Shizuo POV

'What?' I widened my eyes remembering one time where I got to drunk and woke up in a hotel room alone, and stared at where Izaya's body had been moments before. "ok. What's your name?" 

"Papa called me his angel. He said he didn't deserve to name me." the little girl looked at me with tears streaming down her face. "Why would papa say that daddy?" I smiled sadly at the little girl-no - my daughter in front of me crying. "How about we call you Angel?"

Angel POV

Daddy seemed nice. "Yea. I like that name." I turned to grandma who was now on the ground crying. "What do you think Grandma?" She smiled sadly with the same sad ruby eyes papa once had. My eyes widen remembering the last time I saw those ruby eyes. Shaking, I remember the first time  papa told me why he couldn't name me after I found a book of names. "You have the same eyes as papa. Please don't have the same eyes as papa."

"I won't. Don't worry." She smiled brightly and looked at me, "cause now I have a new angel in my life. And this one won't leave me." I nodded at her. "Yeah. I won't be leaving you anytime soon Grandma." With all of us now crying and mostly out of our shock, we all hugged and cried together, minus Papa's dad who was arrested where he stood.

Time skip~

"Hey papa, daddy. How are you? Are you happy together up there in heaven with grandma?" I look at the tombstones sadly as I layed a bouquet of white tulips, daisies, hydrangea, and sunflowers on the both of them. "I'm getting married tomorrow. Don't worry I saved front row seats for you. And daddy can still walk me down the isle. I'm going to start a family" My fiancée walks up to me and takes me in his arms. " I forgive you for leaving daddy. Don't forget that." 

no one's POV

As their now grown child walked away, she could faintly hear weeping, and turned around to see her fathers hugging and smiling proudly at her. The next day, she walked down the isle with a picture of her fathers in her arms beaming as she walked to her husband..."I now pronounce you husband and wife"