I'm Fine

Izaya Pov

I had awoken now and I walked up to my monster and kissed him and said " I'm home Shizu chan." their reactions were hilarious as I walked out people at the door seemed mad that I was up and moving around, and not dead in my home. They all sent me death glares. I mean if looks could kill, I would already be dead 100 times over. Shizuo came out saying " are you alright?" He sounded sincere about it but I couldn't believe that he would love me back. I mean who would love a psychopath. I responded with " awwwwwwwwwwwwwww is shizu chan worried?" in the high pitched voice that I knew would piss him off.

3 hours later

Shizuo was now chasing me, I heard his voice call my name as I ran into and alley. Thinking back to what he said I whispered to myself " I'm fine Shizuo. Thanks for worrying about me" as I run into a dead end in an alley way with a dumpster that is usually there is gone. Then reality hit me as I realized that I turned either too late or too early. Then I yelled " SHIT!!!"  right as shizuo turned the corner to the alley way. His eyes suddenly fell on me with such hatred that I immediately knew that he would never love me.

authors note: I won't be able to update a whole lot because I'm in 6th grade and I have a lot of assignments. and sorry the stories won't be long either