Memories (Harry Styles)

Hi, I'm Harry Edward Styles, one of the members of One Direction. Before I became “Famous” as singer in a band, I was a simple guy with a lot of dreams. One of it is to be a singer of course; Second, to be a good husband, much better than my dad; Third, to be a good father with a wonderful family. The first and the second became true. I became a big singer with all of my mates and be a husband. My wife’s name is Alexis Faith Daniels. She was my wife and my best friend too. She was there for me every time before I became a singer; she was my best friend before this whole famous thing happened. She knows my secrets and problems and we’re always there for each other. She became my girlfriend after 3 years, she opened my eyes in what really Love is and then I remember all my dreams, I don't want to end up my future family to be like mine, my parents got separated. We got married and made a lot of memories together, now we’re married for a year, our married life is full of happiness until a terrible accident happened. I Love her so so much but I think all that happiness we shared will be forever be in My memories, only in my MEMORIES.

AN: Hi guys !! basically, this is our first story. Pardon us about some typographical errors or wrong grammar or whatsoever, no body's perfect. Please read and comment and vote. Love Love-xoxo