Chapter 37: Face-off

ALEX'S POV

I cant wait any longer, I have to confront that bitch now. I cant sleep thinking she's here now and calling Harry LOVE! is that how he called her? That bastard really drove me from my limits. 

I change outfit, I have to look good for this bitch. She's pretty enough to dress up ragged tonight, Im sure she fixes her face so Harry will drool over her boobs. 

I am now ready to meet her.Well, I look somewhat, gorgeous. These white crop top and red skater skirts look good on me and with these black heels. Well, I think these are good not too bitchy like her.I went out of Harry's room and walk down stairs. I walk slowly, looking for them. They're not in the living room, maybe in the kitchen. I have to go out now and fast so no one will notice me. When im at the door Gemma called.

"Alex? Where are you going?" SHITT!! she saw me. 

"Out?" It came out as a question when I look back at her.

"Its already dark outside." She said back and Harry shows in the living room.

"Alex??" He's confuse looking at me wearing these.

"Can I go out? Alone..." I say to him.

"Why? I think you dont know the place--"

"Its fine Harry, I'll be back soon." I cut him off. "Can I go now?" I ask them.

"o-Okay, call me if you want me to pick you up...and your parents house is on 8th block to your left." He remind me of my parents house and i just nod.

"Im going now." I said to them and open the door. I was nervous. Right after I walk out Harry calls back again.

"Babe?" I was ice cold and I dont know why am I nervous, I'll be meeting his mistress and im the one whos fucking nervous.

"Yes?" I look at him.

"Car keys. I dont want you to walk its dark already." he said and walk towards me to give the keys.

"Okay thanks." I immediately walk and get in his car.I didnt say goodbye or kiss him. I have to leave now and go to that bitch. 

After 25 minutes of driving Im at the hotel that bitch told me. Suite room 1102. She really get a suite. I go directly to the elevator and press the floor. I texted her that Im already here I mean Harry is already here. I cant wait to smash her on the couch! Knock her nose and grab her  hair.

The elevator cuts off my thoughts when Im already at the the floor where her suite room is. She did not see this coming. All I think is my evil plan. When I saw her room number i stopped and fix myself before knocking. This is it Alex, no turning back now. Face that bitch and show her whose the fucking wife here. Harry is mine, only mine. Then I knock the door and she enthusiastically open the door with a full smile on her face. But the moment she realizes that its not Harry her smile drops and turned shock.

"A-Alex??" 

"Yes LOVE, its me. Surprise?" I smirked.

"What are you doing here?" She ask.

"Hmm, I think, we... supposed... to meet... tonight." I said stepping inside. 

"No, we're not." She said and closing the door, good think i blocked it.

"Yes! we are LOVE!" I said, emphasizing the word love.

"No way." She said realizing all that is happening now. "You? No! no..no..its Harry not you!" She said walking back inside holding her head with both hands.

"Are you that stupid? You think Harry will text you or..or call you to fly here when I am around?" I closed her door behind me and walk directly to her. She doesnt look at me.

"Go away!!" She said.

"No!! I have a lot to say to you. Hell! fucking lot!" I yelled.

"Please, go away..." She's now crying.

"No! You...You GO AWAY from Harry...from us." I said.

"Please I dont want to cause a feud." She said looking at me now. Oh God!! she already did.

"YOU FUCKING DID!! ALREADY!!" I cant stop yelling at her, in her stupidity. "YOU FUCKING RUINED MY MARRIAGE!!! and you have a lot of guts to really followed us here."

"I-- We loved each other first before you got married!!" She said almost yelled at me.

"Ha! haha! you loved each other first? I..I loved him first before you screwed up each other!!"

"You dont know what happened to us...All of you!! you have no clue!!"

"I fucking know the whole story bitch! he fucking told me before when you fucking each other behind Taylors back! Now tell me, have I knew a lot? hell YES!!...and NOW! you were sneaking behind my back!! fucking each other?! as if no one will know?! huh?! Do you think I am that stupid?! huh?!!" I yelled and push her. She didnt stop crying.

"I loved and... still love the person who... I thought fights for me, even if the world says were not meant to be!! but I was all wrong!! all those fans were against us and he fights for us... but that was all a lie so he can hide you!!" I yelled and throwing a lot of hateful words to her.

"Not everything stays forever Alex. You should have learn to take care for whatever you have right now...because you dont know if its still gonna be yours tomorrow." I was astonished of her replies. She's now standing straight looking at me but tears are still falling.

"Hahaha" I laught at her. "You think I wasnt a good wife to him? so he went to your doors one day and FUCK YOU?" I said to her.

"YES!! one day when he was sick of you two fighting...he came up to my door and the moment I opened it he eagerly kissed me and we made love that night." She said to me, shooting a lot of bullets to me. My vision was all dark now and anger took over me to slap her.

"You bitch!!!" I grab her hair and keep on slapping her until someone pulled me away from her.

"Stop it Alex." It was a familiar voice.

"You bitch!!" I was still yelling at her and she was on the floor crying. "You home wrecker bitch!!" I was crying but I didnt manage to wipe all my tears away.

"Alex! STOP IT!!" the man in front of me raise his voice at me  and pulled me up and off of selenas body then my vision became clearer, it was Harry. I was panting, my breathing became thinner because of all the shouting and crying. When I saw Harry in front of me holding my arms, a tidalwave of anger washed over me.

"What the fuck are you doin here?" I shout at him and trying my best to push him away to let me go.

"Alex that's enough!!" he shouts back.

"ENOUGH!!!!" I steady myself into his grip. "This will never be enough Harry! All those fucked up you did with her. I cant and will never forgive you." I yelled at him. The moment he heard those words he let go of me.

"Im sorry." He look at me in the eyes." Im so so sorry." He was now crying. "I know I was fucked up and stupid for cheating and even ruined you. Im so so sorry Alex." and he kneel down in front of me and hugged my legs. "So so sorry, please forgive me Alex, I love you so much." He continued and crying. I didnt move and shocked seeing him kneeling. 

"Harry stand up." Selena talks. "Please Harry stand up... Its not worth it kneeling when she also lied at you. She made you a fool believing she has amnesia." then she spill the bean.