Chapter 18: Dinner date

Liam’s POV

That was a rude yet embarassing convo I had over the phone. George was mood shifter, not just her all girls do. I smile with my own thoughts about her. I dont understand myself, after that little moment we had back at Harry’s place i kept on thinking of her. I want to clear this, rather comfirmed this sudden emotions of mine. I walk back and forth,thinking if I should call George back and I did. I dialled her number and after a few rings she pick the phone and said hello again.

“Hi again. Sorry for disturbing you or something.” I tell her.

“Its fine, im sorry again for being rude the first time you called.” She tell me back. I smile and ask before I realizes what I just said. “Can we have dinner tonight?” words just came out to my mouth and that made her shocked and so was I. I can hear her gasp of shocked over the phone. I didnt even planned to go out dinner tonight.

“Yeah...that would....be...a great idea.” She fumbles.

“Yeah? so, I pick you up at 7 then?” I ask nervously.

“Okay,see...see you then.” She fumbles again and hang up.

Its now six, so I have to get ready. I’ll bring her somewhere fancy.

Harry’s POV

“Alex are you ready?Its 6:30.” I shout from downstairs.

“Coming...” She shouts back. I was still in thoughts about her calling me by my nickname. She totally forgot everything about me and yet she called me ‘Haz’. After she calls me that half an hour ago I decided not to brag on it, I just started to start everything that I ruined. I think she just start remembering the past.

“Harry?” She ask in front of me. I didnt see or hear her I lost in my thoughts.

“Yeah, lets go.” I snap and she nods.

I open the car door for her. God! I missed this moment with her because of the tour going on, no problems and its all happiness. The ride was silent but comfortable, I look at her each time and then, it seems like nothing bad happened between us. She looks happy yet sad, I’ll make her happy just like I did before. Things will get better, I wish she wont remember everything. I know its selfish but if her memories get back things will get worst. Maybe this is a sign to start something new.

“Im super hungry.” She snap and pouted her lips. She so cute when she always do that. I love every little things about her.

“We’re here Love.” I said smiling. I took her in a very fancy resto in London. She’s smiling when she heard we arrived. She must be so hungry then, this is the Alex i know, so sweet and true. She’s not like the other girls I dated before, all of them are Plastic!! I mean,they got all clingy and bitchy. They cant show their true self to me that’s why I ended up hurting them,not physicaly though but emotionally. They want to show off they tied up the womanizer “Harry Styles”. Good thing Liam tells me everything and opened up my eyes to see that she’s all that I need but I ruined it.

“lets go inside.” I said and hold her hands and she took it,like before, this is gonna be the best night so far.

We are now at our table and order ourself some fancy steaks. When the waiter give us our order we start eating. We didnt have a long convo all I did was looking at her eating. How come I hurt the one I love by cheating? After the accident I really realized that I love her so so so much and I cant lose her. I feel my heartaches in the thought of her die because of my stupidity.

“Oh look, G and Liam is here.” She informed me.

“What?? you remember them?” I ask her.

“Yeah, They visit me in thehospital.” She says.

“G!” She called George.

“Hey guys!” G greets us while approaching.

“Hey mate, Hi Alex.” Liam speak.

“Hey mate.” I greeted  and it feels awkward, Liam and I didnt spoke personally after we fought,only call and text over the phone.

“Seems like your comfortable with Harry now?” G ask Alex. I sent glare to Alex, Why did she ask her that? Well, I was quite nervous what will she answer.

“Im trying to be, actually. I want to feel comfortable to him and to all of you.” She said. “ Dont get me wrong though. I really want to get back the way we are.” She added. I was quitely satisfied with her answer in the moment, I wont push her too much.

Liam’s POV

We walk to our table next to Harry and Alex. “I didnt expect to see them.” I spoke to G.

“Me either.” She said to me. “Feels like Alex is near yet too far. She seems to be comfortable when she’s actually not. Like there’s a wall keeping us to get throug her. You know?” She added.

“You felt that too?” I ask her and she nods. “Like she’s trying to keep something or maybe beacuse she lost her memories. Maybe we’re over reacting about all these stuff she might be confused.” We talk like whispering to prevent Alex to hear us, she was half meter away from our table.

“I dont know Liam.” G looks at me intently in the eyes. “ She calles me G and I didnt tell her that She used to call me G.” She added.

Now im a little confused about what G said. “Do you think Harry felt the way we do awhile ago?” I ask G and she just shrugs.