Chapter 45: Love and Forgiveness

G's POV

When I saw Alex now laying on the floor we immediately run up to her. I think she fainted.

"Alex!" I shout.

"Alex wake up!" Liam say,softly patting her cheeks but she did not wake up. She looks pale. She must be stressed about all this things happening.

"We have to call a doctor." Niall say.

"Liam let me pick her up, you stay here if ever the doctor needs someone for Harry." Zayn said to him.

"Okay." he was worried to her but I dont mind,even though I remember so well that he fell in love with Alex before but now jealousy cant knock me out because I know he love me the way he loved Alex before.

"G? Stay with Liam, we can handle Alex." Lou say. Whaat? Why me? Im not ready to stay with him alone, not this time.

"Huh? Me?" I ask them but Lou did not answer me, they run to the ER with Zayn carrying Alex. I stand looking at them and I feel so awkward already even im not facing Liam. He was standing a few steps away from me. What will I do?

"Im sorry." I heard him say. "Im really really sorry, this wouldn't happened if I did not dragged Harry's ass to that bar and get drunk and I let him drive." he explains and I turn to look at him. He was leaning against the wall and both hands covering his face now. He was crying.

"No, im the one who should say sorry." I say and looking to my uneasy hands. "Im so so sorry for keeping things from you. I swear its not my intention to made you all think we're fooling you." I explains myself. "I love you." I add looking to his eyes, I mean every single words I say. He look at me for awhile and didint say anything.

"I love you too. A lot. So much." he say. It made me cry standing in front of him. Now I am the one covering my face,tears falling.

"Shhhh!! Dont cry baby. Im sorry." he walks to me,he pulls my hands and cup my face with his. "Please dont cry. I cant stand it." he adds and wipe all the tears that fell into my cheeks. He hugged me after and of course I hugged him back. I did not expect that we can work this thing faster than I expected but I couldn't care more, he forgives me and now his hugging me. He even said that he loves me a lot. Happiness is all Im feeling right now and I dont think being happy at this moment is not right because Harry is still in the OR and now Alex fainted and she's in the ER but now I need this hug, I need him right now and he needs me too. Just this moment with him will help us get through all this.

Hours pass, Harry is now in his room. Asleep and the doctor said he was in comma. They dont know when he will be awake or if he will be. I dont know how to say this to Alex. He loves him even though he cheated,  he loved him ever since we're young and shes so exhausted,stressed and depressed.

Liam and Alex now is in the next room right next to Harry. Lou, Niall and Zayn got the idea to get a room with 3 beds in it so Alex and Liam can rest. It was possible for famous people request it because they have a lot of money to waist.

"A lot of machine attached to him." Alex say. I did not hear her open the door.

"Alex you have to get rest."

"I cant." she said looking at him, eyes red and tears are threatening to fall. "I did this to him, to them. Because of that brilliant planned I had." she cried and lean to the wall.

"Alex none of us knew this would happened, that this will be the effect of that plan." I say to her.

"This is my karma." she said back looking at her crying.

"No! Its not your karma Alex,this karma supposed to be for Selena bitching your husband." I tell her.

"Why is this happening to me George? All I did was loving him." she cries more. I stand up and walk to her and give her a hugged.

She's right. All she did was loved everyone around her and this is all she gets back in return. Sadness, betrayal and she felt unloved and abandoned. She begged for her dad's love when she was a kid and growing without her dad all these years made her weak, broke even but Harry..Harry was there for him all that time. Harry understand her,make her feel loved and now seeing her broke again is so painful. She's like a sister to me.

"Harry will wake up soon okay? And everything will be okay." I say to her while still hugging her. A tear fall down into my cheeks because I dont know if Harry will wake up soon.

"Come on, you have to rest. Eat and get better." I tell her and wipes my tears and hers. She needs to eat and get a lot of rest.

--

After Alex ate she went to sleep. Liam is now awake and the other lads went home and pack some Harry's and Alex stuff too. She said she wont leave Harry's side 'til he woke up.

The lads ask the management to keep all this a secret about what happened to Harry. So no paparazzi are aloud in the hospital and no drama for Selena. I hope she wont hear anything that happened or else she will run here in the hospital and cause a scene thats for sure.

"Hey? What are you thinking?" Liam cuts me off from my own world.

"about all this." I say looking up to him. He was standing in front of me and I was sitting in the couch. "your career. You reach your dream and now Harry's here and one direction will---"

"Shhh!! Dont think about that now. Dont say anything while Alex is here. She'll think a lot and get stressed about it." his right. I have to shot my mouth about it while Alex is around.

"Okaay." I say. He sits with me hands lace to my back and pull me against his chest. He give me a kiss in my forehead.

"Don't think too much babe, I dont want you to get sick." he said and I fell to deep sleep.

A/N: heeey!! I added a pic of Liam. I found it hot thats why I posted it too. Hahaha okay bye.

<3 <3 <3