Chapter 23: Revelation

Alex’s POV

I wake up on top of Harry, we just made love last night. It was amazing, the way he touches me sents goosebumps around my body as always. I look up to see Harry deep into sleep, he is so adorable but I have to do it. I went off of bed slowly as possible so that he cant hear me and I look down to his jeans to look for his phone. After I  got his phone I put on a boxer,my boxers, and Harry’s long sleeves he wore last night. It smell so like him. I went downstairs into the kitchen and scan his phone looking for Selena’s texts but he already deleted it, even her number.

“Great!  “ I mutter to myself. I put his phone on the counter and start preparing breakfast. If I have to play with this drama I have to shove my anger at the back of my head and play ‘the little innocent girl’ role here.  I have to do this.

After I cooked bacon, eggs, and pancakes I checked harry upstairs and he is still sleeping, he must be so tired and all. I went back at the kitchen and Harry’s phone vibrates, someone is calling him and its unknown number. Without any doubts I answer the phone.

“Hello? Harry...” The caller sounded like a girl. I keep silent and she continue to speak.

“Harry please lets talk. I dont want to end things with us. Please, I shut everbody out..for you.” She cries.

“I love you Haz, just please...” She beg.

“You love him? You whore!! he has a fucking wife already and here you are calling him, begging him not to end things out between you!! you’re pathetic little bitch!” I cant stop myself.

“A..alex?” She was shocked.

“Dont try to hang up bitch! I have a lots of things to tell you. You are disgusting, begging for someone who has a fucking wife to love you back even though you have someone loving you already. You know how stupid you are?? And if you think Im a stupid wife of his letting you two fucking each other, well, You’re fucking wrong bitch!! karma and my revenge is around the corner waiting to strike you both !!” I gritted.

“Alex please....im sorry” She cries.

“Please?? please what bitch?! Please to let Harry be free so you can be together? huh!! you wish. I’ll let you suffer and take your own medicine. You dont know me yet Selena, and now you will know me.” I threatend her and hang up Harry’s phone.

“This is bu**sh** !” I mutter. I walk back and forth to sober my anger before Harry goes down or else my plans will ruin. After few back and forth walk in the kitchen my anger sober and Harry is awake. Thank God I finish cooking before that bitch called.

“Morning.” Harry greeted.

“Hey !” I say.

“Hey?? Thats not the way you greet me every mornnig love.” He said.

“Oh! how do I greet you?” I ask, playing along with my amnesia.

“Well, you usually say sweet words and kiss me and hug me.” he lie, I always just kiss her and greet good morning that’s all.

”Oh really?” I ask with a smirk but I did the same as what he said.

“That’s better.” He smile.

“I made you breakfast.” I say.

“Wow!! thanks. by the way, have you seen my phone?” He ask. F*** I put the phone in a drawer behind him, I hope it wont vibrate.

“Nope.” I lie back.

“OOH!! okay.” He said. Thank god.

“I’ll just go upstairs and take a shower”. I said.

“Okaaaay then”. He muttered.

As I went to our room straight to the bathroom a lot of things running through my mind right now. As the cold water runs down to my skin it makes me relax a bit. I just want my plans will go smoothly and I just hope I can control myself with these f*cking d*mn emotions I feel. This is it, no turning back. For all the grief, sorrow and the agony I felt this is just the start of my sweet revenge.