Chapter 49: Unexpected Visitor

LIAM'S POV

While Alex is in next room with G, me,Louis and Zayn are still in the room. Talking whats the next step, there are a lot of things Alex didn't know yet about Harry's condition. We cant afford to tell her, she has to rest and take care of herself for the baby. Harry's parents told us to stay quiet for now.

"Will we tell her the truth about Harry?" Zayn ask worried.

"Not yet." I say.

"What if she'll know? Just like now, we did not expected it she already knew about her pregnancy." Louis ask.

"Im worried now." Zayn confess.

"Me too." I say while thinking about a plan to keep her away from the truth.

"Let her go home and rest in there with G or either of us, we'll let her visit Harry sometime and---"

"Lou, what if one of these days something happens to Harry?" Zayn cuts Lou off.

"That's why we keep Alex away from Harry for the mean time." Lou said.

"But she'll insist it. She won't let us do that--"

"Zayn we won't tell her---"

"She's not stupid lou---"

"Enough!" I say. "I cant think of anything while the two of you are fighting!" this time I cut them both.

"Sorry." they both say.

"We have to focus. Where's Niall by the way?" I ask them noticing the irish boy is not in the room.

"Ahh? His with the cute girl, probably." Zayn smirk.

"Selena's cousin." Lou adds.

"Oh?" then a knock on the door brings our attention to one direction.

"Maybe that's Niall." Zayn said.

"Niall dont knock hot guy." Lou said to Zayn rolling his eyes, literally.

"Ooohhh!! People do change." Zayn said mocking Louis.

"I'll open it." I say. Before I open the door Selena is the one person im thinking. She's not that really really stupid to get here, right? If its her im gonna drag her ass out of here, literally. I dont care if people will see it. But then I was wrong, it's the least person we expected to be here.

"Taylor?" I say, quite asking if I say.

"Hi...Liam." she greet.

"Taylor who? Lautner or Swift?" Lou ask.

"Or James Taylor?" Zayn adds. Whats with Zayn now? He's like, I dont know, stupid? He was not into an accident that made his head bump in a wheel and go talk nonsense.

"Swift." I said. "Come in, please." I say to Taylor.

"Thank you. Hi lads. Where's Niall?" she ask immediately when she noticed the irish hot boy's not around. The two boys look at each other and to me.

"Aah, with Selena's cousin..." they said in unison. There are a lot in commons with the five of us.

"Selena's cous...Sheena?" Taylor ask.

"Yap!" Lou answered.

"What brought you here?" I ask her.

"Well, I heard about what happened. You and Harry got into an accident." she said.

"How'd you know? The management kept that not to published in any news." I ask.

"I got a text from Selena." she said.