Chapter 41: The truth

SHEENA’S POV

WOW! I met two out of five of one direction!!! In just one night!!! I cant belive this and I-I bumped with Niall Horan and he picked my stuff and Gosh! Lou was so cute and funny. 

AHHHHH!!!! Handsome as ever, way cuter than on cam. This tee touches Niall’s back and Niall touches these things, I wont give these to my cousin, none of these.

Wait. I forgot what room she’s in. Niall and Lou distracts me and forgot the room number and the floor. Well, I think, I have to ask the information about that, everyone knows her anyway, she’s famous and she’s always in the tabloids with a lot of issues with her boyfriend. All about their relationship going back and forth and what so ever. Maybe, She's here again because she's escaping from all of it again. 

Being famous is a tiring job of all jobs in the world and look where she is now. Lonely, confuse and i dont even know if she's happy living all these rumors and issues throwing against her.  If I were her   I'llleave all this shit and live a life full of silence and no paparazzi following and bad comments of meon websites. I hate people taking about me as if Im a bad ass woman. Good thing I am not my cousin Selena.

I reach the front desk of the information and ask where my cousin's room is.

“Excuse me? Can I ask about Selena Gomez room?” I ask politely.

“Is she expecting you maam?” The lady ask me.

“Yes she is.” I smiled at her.

“Wait for a moment maam.” She smiled back and I waited. I cant stop smiling because of what just happened a moment ago. Im smiling alone while waiting for the lady.

“Excuse me maam.” The lady ask me and worried is all I can see in her pretty face. “One of our staff says Ms. Gomez is not in her room right now.”

“What? Where did she go? Did she leaves something for me? She said I have to bring all these things to her.” I say and smile gone on my face.

“Are you a relative maam?”

“Yes, She’s my cousin.” I say to her.

“Okay, well, Someone grabs Ms. Gomez out of her room and dragged her to the C1 room maam.” The lady informs me.

“What??!! Who dragged her there? Does everyone knows this commotions happening? Did you call the police??” I ask her.

“Maam dont panic, everything is in control. We did not call for police because a group of guys who’s friends of your cousin are doing there best to control the little conflict and its confidential.  No one knows even paparazzi, some staffs are there with the young lads to manage the situation.” The lady explains worriedly.

“This is not happening... Which way?” I ask the girl and when pointed me the way I rushly run across the lobby.