51

ALEX'S POV

"What about harry G?" I ask her again. She did not answered my first question, im curious and now im nervous. They kept something from me before because of my pregnancy, specially those time that the doctor said harry only needs is a miracle to be awake, I almost lose the baby. Keeping problems from me is not good, they must have know that now.

"I dont know if this is a good thing." she said playing with her hands.

"Your shaking G, what is it?" I say. Its a bad news, she's crying and shaking.

"I don't know if you can take this news alex. I-im worried about your condition, the baby..." she said.

"I can take it G, Promise. Im not gonna this baby." I say to her.

"Alex..."

"G you started it. Im nervous now. I feel like its a bad thing." I say to her holding harry's hands. She look outside and after locked the door.

"George what are you doing?"

"I locked the door so no one can interrupts us." she say. "If something happens to you and the baby because of this news im about to tell you i'll kill myself." she said wiping the tears and hold my free hand. " Sorry for keeping this to you, you understand right?" she ask me.

"Yes I do, for the baby's sake so now tell me, my heart beats thousands per second." I say to her. She looks at harry then back to me.

"They planned to cut off harry's machines if he wont wake up for two months." she spill the bean. I look at her then to harry, realizing if they will remove harry's machine he cant be able to breathe, that machines helping him to be alive.

"No. No..no..no." I say and cry. "G no! They can't do that. That thing help harry to breathe, if they remove it he'll---he'll---"

"That's the point why they want to cuts off the machines." she cuts me off.

"No! Who the fucking hell planned that stupid decision? Who? They can't do that. No! That thing help harry to stay with us!" I say with gritted teeth.

"Ann." she simply answers. My mouth is open,im trying to speak but nothing came out. How can ann supposedly planned that? No its not her. No way.

"A-ann?" I cover my mouth not believing the information. "No... Please, I cant lose harry..."

"and the baby alex. Yes, you might lose harry but you still have that baby." she said.

"I cant lose them both. I cant choose. I dont have to choose george." I cry still holding harrys hand.

"Its the only way."

"Only way? He could wake up george and its been just two months! Some other comma patients laying for almost a year! No. I wont let them or else you will lose me and the baby." I say.

"Alex! Did you hear what did you just said? That's your baby and harry and your life! For god sake!" she almost yelled.

"I know but G please...i just cant...i cant lose him." I cry.

"I know, im sorry." she said ang hugged me.

"G please help me. Tell the boys help me. Please." I cry harder.

"The boys knew about this alex..."

"and? They said no right?" I ask G, she did not answers.

"No. Impossible. They cant agree to that." I say to her facing her.

"Im sorry." she said and cry amd cry.

Why is this happening? Why? Why these kind of problems are happening to us? To me? Did I do something to deserve all these? These problems are impossible to happened to one person. I cry and hold back harrys hand facing him.

"Harry...please wake up...please..." I say to him. "wake up! Harry wake up please!" I yelled to him. Then something is beeping from one of his machines.

"Oh my God! I'll call a doctor." G runs out of the room to get a doctor and I stay there shocked.

"Harry? Harry? Harry please stay with me. Babe stay with me! Oh my God! Harry!" I keep talking ang holding his hand. The noises from the machines keep on beeping. "Nurse! Oh my! Nurse! Help me!" I yelled the doctors and nurses came in and G grab me to go outside.

"Oh my God! Harry please stah with me." I keep on saying while looking to him reviving by the doctors. "Please stay." I silently pray.

"He'll be okay alex. He'll be okay." G keep saying to me.

"What happened???" Ann,mom and gemma are here. I did not answer them I let G talk to them and my heart aches thinking they'll remove his machines and let him die.

"We dont know we were just talking and harry just--- that." G explains.

"Stay harry please." I say through the window. "Stay with me."

"Alex the baby." gemma said reminding me.

"Im not losing them both gem if that's what you're thinking." I say not looking to their side. "Im strong enough and so this baby and harry." when I speak harrys name I look to them emphasizing something to them that I knew their planned. The three of them look at G. So what now? My also knew?

"Sorry but I wont let you do that to him." I say to them.