Bad Man // Esterly feat. Austin Jenckes

When everyone arrived at S.T.A.R Labs, Mackenzie was already there, looking as exhausted as ever with worn down hair that Caitlin could tell she had been running her hands through all night.

"You alright?" Cisco asked.

"Peachy" Mack rolled her eyes.

"He's gonna be okay Mack" Cisco comforted.

Wells handed her a cup of coffee. She took it gladly and downed it.

"How long have you been here?" Caitlin asked.

"I feel like I shouldn't answer that question" Mack replied.

Suddenly, a loud beeping noise interrupted their conversation. Caitlin slid over to see an alarm on Barry's biometrics.

"Crap, he's freaking out" Caitlin announced.

Cisco and Mack were the first to run to Barry's room. They un-bolted the door to the familiar sight of Barry thrashing against his restraints and muffled yelling. They immediately ran to hold the boy down, but he was strong and determined to fight them. He hit Mack's cheek with his fist and shoved Cisco's shoulder hard.

"Jesus Christ Barry!" Mack groaned under her breath before grabbing his hand and turning to him while keeping him held down as Iris, Caitlin, and Wells rushed in.

"Hey! Barry, it's me. You're okay. You're alright. Everything is going to be okay, you just need to calm down" She said soothingly to him as his breathing began to calm.

"Breathe Barry, it's okay, breathe..." She hushed him, and slowly, he calmed down. "There you go, it's okay" She sighed as Iris handed her the sleeping-gas mask and she slipped it over Barry's mouth, ensuring his calmness.

Just as Barry calmed, Mack's vision began blurring.

"Shit" She mumbled as she tried to stand.

"Mack? You good?" Cisco questioned upon glancing at her.

Mack's head began spinning, her vision getting darker and darker as she finally fell and hit the floor, unconscious.

Iris screamed as she moved out of the way, the whole team was shocked.

"Oh my... what just happened?" Caitlin asked in a hushed voice.

"You guys take carry of Barry. I've got Mack" Wells replied, scooping the girl up and leaving the room quickly.

With shaking hands and a confused head, Caitlin took a deep breathe.

"Alright guys, we only have a few minutes, let's get to work" She nodded.

Meanwhile, in the cortex, Wells fed Mackenzie something from a pre-prepared vile. After a few seconds, she bolted upright, breathing heavily. She looked around her wildly.

"Wells? What's going on? What happened? Where's Barry?" She began questioning but Wells put a calming hand on her shoulder.

"He's fine. You did your part Miss Carter, and now it's time for you to go home" Wells said strongly.

"What??" She questioned skeptically. She had to have heard him wrong.

"You have to leave. Now, Mackenzie" Wells said again.