Inscription #1

Hi thank u for ur wait n sorry for the delay but u know I had to some research 😊.

(Note: I'm sorry in advance for any mistakes. It is a just a fiction I hope its ok? I changed a little bit bcz right now many stories r written on this n I don't want to copy anyone)

Recap; Sukor spend a moment together. Suraj wishes become true. The time stopped.

The time stopped n starts working backwards the inscription starts shining with a bright glow. Sukor were covered by that light....

The words of the inscription were flying through the room n were attached to the walls it has covered the whole room.

It was the year 1890 India was ruled by the Britains. They called india as the British colony but not the whole country was ruled by the Britain's some areas were ruled by the prince they were names as Maharaja (Hindu) n Nawab (Muslim).

The history of India was changing more n more were trying to fight against the Britain to free India but there were too many disloyal in the Indian force.

One Maharaja Clan was fight for the freedom even if they kept quiet not to gain any wrong attention. This was the family of the Rathor. The Rajkumar was Surya (Suraj) Rathor who was the Son of the ruler of Nagpur area Niranjar Rathor. Surya was a prideful man with power n peace. All his decisions were well thought. Sometimes his anger overcomes him. Niranjar Rathor was a kind heart man he tried to be fair with everyone but his loyalty was fake...

This area was ruled by two different types of leader.

The other clan belongs to the Nawab the princess of the house was Chakoriya (Chakor) Nawab her beauty was known from all over the country. She was brave n honest she never follows the wrong path. She was a daughter who always obeys her fathers wish. Her father Akbar Nawab was a man who fought for the right he was loved by his community n had the allegiance.

Now we start with the story

(The castle is located in Gujrat http://www

(The castle is located in Gujrat http://www.amuserr.com/7750/want-to-explore-something-new-this-vacation-visit-these-royal-palaces/)

Here we see the kingdom of Rathor. A huge castle. It was laye in the evening  Surya was in his royal bedroom he was doing some sword practices. A servant knocked on hus door. Surya; come in. The Servant; Raja saab Maharaja is calling u. Surya; y? He was doing his sword practice while listening n talking. The Servant; Maharaja said he has some important talk to do with u n the british army. Surya stopped the only reason he stays in the castle was to spy on the british army. Surya; give me 5 min. I need to fresh up. The servant now n left the royal bedroom.

In the royal hall of the castle an older man in traditional clothes was sitting on a throne next to him was a white man a British man. Surya hated them they took their land n richness to gain more power. Surya enters the hall n bow for his father. Niranjar; Surya my son the prince of this castle y u took so long?. Surya; Maharaja I was trying to improve my sword skills. The British man; A young man like u will be doing great fighting next to us?. Surya was confused he looked at his father #his father promised not to fight for them#. Niranjar; Surya they need our help n I think we will gain more power. Surya; Maharaja what u mean. The British man; let me explain u. Surya nod demanding.