Jealous Jiren X Reader

Wow i'm very surprised that i somehow managed to update so often. Then again its thanksgiving break still so i have all the time in the world to write whatever i want or whatever requests i have. 

Only one day left of thanksgiving break after today. Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

I guess that means i won't update practically every day after tomorrow. Oh well. :( 

This will be interesting to write. I don't imagine Jiren as the type to get jealous over anything. 

Requested by: @lunarsolaris

About six months ago you had joined the Pride Troopers. It was a hard decision to make leaving your home to fight alongside the Pride Troopers, who protected universe 11. You had a strong sense of justice. You wanted to protect ones who could not fend themselves. Most of all you wanted to stop ones who would do injustice and harm to others, something you just couldn't do from your home planet.

A small chunk of your sense of justice was the fact as a young girl you had lived through a time of war, caused by a planet conqueror that slaughtered thousands if not millions. You had seen what war had caused, how much pain and devastation, and all because of sick one minded person. After witnessing all of that you vowed that you'd never let anyone be harmed by someone like that again, or at least attempt to prevent it.

Your reasons to join out weighted the benefits of staying on your home planet. So you joined, and left it all behind.

That was six months ago. Now your an important member of the team, and even became friends with some of the troopers. Your main friends were, Jiren, Tupper, Dypso,Cocotte, and Toppo even though you were called a kiss ass since he is the leader after all. You didn't care since he was just your friend but also your leader at the same time. Yeah that makes things awkward at times.

Although your not one to pick favorites your favorite out of the friends you made was Jiren. There was just something special about him that drew you too him. Maybe it was his cold, quite personality that interested you. Beyond that side of him he was actually was kind of like a teddy bear. He was so sweet, and kind, plus he always took your feelings into account before he did things. Overall he was an amazing friend. 

Jiren has been acting strangely lately, and you weren't sure why. He usually was very open towards you, and even went out of his way to speak to you on a daily basis. As of lately he has been avoiding you. In the past week you two hardly exchanged words, which killed you. Jiren had been acting odd in other ways too. At the most random times his energy level would spike, and he'd get angry for no apparent reason. This usually happened when you were around Dypso, especially when you two were having a sparring session.

Then it hit you like a freight train. Jiren was jealous. What else could it be. He gets mad when your around Dypso. It makes sense since you were hanging out with Dypso more than you usually would. Most of it was sparring , but you two had definitely grown closer because of it. 

You knew he was jealous, you weren't sure why. Unfortunately you couldn't just approach him about it either. You knew him well enough to know he wouldn't admit he was jealous. You had to find another way to find out and you had a plan. Today you were going to invite Jiren to one of your sparring sessions with Dypso. If you thought right and he was jealous, Jiren would most certainly get angry showing his jealousy.

 "My plan is going to work perfectly", You thought to yourself as you entered the room you'd be training in.

"Hi, Dypso, Hi Jiren", you said cheerfully.

Jiren didn't respond. He looked irritated as he glared at Dypso. By the looks of things he was definitely jealous.

"Hi (Y/N), you ready for today's sparing session", Dypso replied.