Hit x Saiyan Reader

This will be fun!!!!
This is my first Hit X Reader so im sorry if he is kind of Oc ish.
The reader will be replacing Botamo in this.
I'm still not over universe 6 getting erased... 😭😭😭
For the sake of the story this saiyan is gonna be shy. I dunno why.
Requested by: Jackelyne8
Hope you enjoy!! Ik you have been busy (probably stressed) lately so this will help!!!
Shes going to be starting her own oneshots too!!! Im very excited so if you want more oneshots id follow her!!! (Ik i said i wasnt gonna tell everyone but i did lol)
You were invited to participate in the Tournament of Destroyers. How wonderful, a tournament where your universe, universe 6 goes head to head with universe 7 to gain the wish granting super dragon balls.
You typically didnt have a problem with tournament since you wete a saiyan. It was in your blood to be a fighter afterall.
Tournaments bothered you since you never enjoyed fighting. Grant it you were amazing at it but you never understood why everyone loved it so much.
However you'll admit the tournament sounded kind of fun. You'd get to meet some powerful fighters. You were asked to fight too so initially you didnt mind and agreed to parricipate despite not liking fighting.
You had a problem when you found out why the tournament was being held was going to wish universe 7's earth to be in your universe. It wasnt because they had powerful warriors though or anything along those lines. He wanted universe 7's earth for food.
Like damn that is the stupidest reason to hold a tournament in history. After hearing such an absurd reason for a tournament you refused.
You were adamant that you wouldnt participate. It wasnt untill Champa threatened to destroy you that you agreed to participate.
You lost your choice in the matter.
Although it was a stupid reason to have a tournament, you thought youd make the most of it. After all you got to fight new fighters, who were supposedly some of the best in their universe. It couldn't be too bad.
Plus, you'd get to make friends with the amazing fighters of your universe. At least you'd try to. Despite being an amazing fighter you were very shy, so you highly doubted you'd speak to any of your teammates. You really wanted to though.
Your teammates were Cabba who was a saiyan like you, Frost, Magetta, and Hit an assasin.
Out of all of them the one that seemed most intriguing was Hit.
You were intrested in why he would choose to live a life of an assasin, since its not really the ideal career choice. You wanted to learn,or even see this timeskip you heard he had. It sounds amazing to be able to skip through time even for a split second. There was more to that man besides that. You felt like he hid something behind his quiet,cold exterior.
As much as you wanted to discover this you were slightly afraid to find out. You always found it hard to talk to people so just walking up to a stranger and asking personal questions is practically impossible.
You weren't going to let fear controll you, probably. You decidedto walk up to where Hit was standing while he was waiting for the tournament to start.
As you walked closer you grew anxious. For a moment you considered turing around you didn't.
"H-hi Hit.", you stuttered quietly.
Good job. You sounded like a stuttering idiot. How were you going to talk to him of you sounded like that.
You looked at the ground and blushed out of embarrasment. You didn't know what to say. Hit didnt seem very responsive either.
"Hi, what do you want", Hit replied with harshness in his voice.
"I just wanted to get to know my teammates better", you replied quitely.
The area got silent for a few minuets. You just kind of stood next to Hit silently. You blushed slightly out of embarrasment.
While you stood there akwardly you kind of began to stare at the man. Your eyes traveled upwards to his well defined muscles. Your eyes widened slightly. You hadnt realized how muscular he was before. Yeah you could see them from a distance but, from up close they looked entirely diffrent. It was pretty impressive.
Hit sighed and you quickly began to stare at the ground again. You blushed a bright red because you didnt realize you were staring that long.
"There isnt much to know about me. I'm an assasin", Hit replied.
Well at least he didnt mention that you were staring at him. How could he think that there wasnt much to know about him though. There was so much he could tell you.
"What do you mean. I bet there is a lot to learn about you", you replied in an almost in audible tone.
"It's a long story. Why dont you tell me about yourself instead", Hit replied.
You looked at him and stared at him in shock for a moment. Why would he want to learn about you.
"Are you just going to stand there and stare", Hit stated chuckling.
You blushed in response.
"Well, im a saiyan.", you stated not sure what to say yet.
He probably knew that already. Oh well.
"Really, i never would have guessed.", Hit replied slightly smiling
"Yeah. It should go without saying that like fighting just like every other saiyan. I don't.  Im a good fighter its just i never found the appeal in beating the shit out of someone. So usually i avoid  fighting unless asked to or if its absolutely nessicarry. A lot of the saiyans back on Salada find me kind of odd. I guess thats how it is when your diffrent.", you explained.
"(Y/N), diffrent isnt bad. I like diffrent", Hit replied while he smiled.
You smiled back and blushed a deep shade of crimson. What Hit said was the nicest thing someone has said to you in a long time.
For a while you just stood there and talked to Hit about random things that popped into your mind. He listened to every bit of it, and shockingly seemed to enjoy talking to you.
If he enjoyed talking to you then you were glad he did because, you did do. When you spoketo Hit there was this happy fluttering feeling in your stomache. You didn't know what that feeling was but you liked it.
"Hit,you havent told me much about yourself yet", you stated snapping out of your thoughts.
"(Y/N) what do you want to know?", Hit questioned.
"You know stuff about you. What you like. Why your an assasin. Things like that", you replied.
Hit scrunched his face up in concentration, trying to think of what to tell you. He looked so adorable while concentrating. It was adorable enough you wanted to poke his cheeks. You wouldn't so you could let him speak.
Hit talked about his life for 20 minuets or so. There was so many things about him that you never would have guessed. For example he had a soft spot for children. No matter what the situation was Hit would never physically harm a child, even if he were to get payed to do so. You found that very honorable.
As Hit kept talking his face stayed scrunched up in that adorable way too.
"Hit, your face looks adorable when its scrunched up like that", you said beaming at him
"So, you look adorable when you blush. I didnt point it out.", Hit replied defensively.
"You just said it now  though", you replied blushing.
He didnt say anything he looked at the floor and blushed a darker shade of purple. He looked embarassed. You felt kind of bad but at the same time felt proud of yourself since its kind of hard to make him embarrassed after all.
You were snapped out of you thoughts though when you felt arms wrap around you. They were Hits muscular arms.
As Hit pulled you into a hug you snuggled closer to him and nuzzled your head in his chest. As you did that fluttering feeling in your stomache returned.
" (Y/N), i know i havent know you that long. There is something about you that draws me to you. I think i may like, or even love you", Hit stated shyly.
"I think i love you to", you replied.
You guess that fluttering feeling  in your stomache was love.