Daishinkan X Reader

This is the first one shot with Grand Priest Yay!!! Like always im make some random shit up.
PLEASE READ THIS PART SO YOU DON'T THINK THIS PART IS GROSS!!
Here is the backround for it.
So your gonna be an angel but not one of his children cause that would be gross. In this story there will be other angels who aren't related to Daishinkan WHATSOEVER!!! In my world I feel like there'd be more angels that do less important tasks. That's what you are. Cool beans.
Requested by: Jackelyne8
And swtor162
*They have social rankings oh dear*
As a lower class angel you typically were assigned minor tasks such as occasionally checking up on the universes or retreiving some item for Zeno. It wasn't the most ideal sort, so you just kind of did it with little enthusiasm. Besides it not like you had a choice. If you didn't do the job assigned to you by Zeno you would most certainly be erased a thing you feared more than anything else in the world.
Pretty much you were forced to do your job but that was ok. You had some angel friends to keep you company, such as (F/N). They made things a whole lot better than they would be.
Typically everyday you'd go through your routine and do whatever task had been assigned to you for that day. Lately things have been different. You noticed recently that the Grand Priest has had his eye on you. It wasn't some of the time. It was almost all the time. You could swear on your life that almost everywhere you go you could sense the presence of the Grand Priest. When you looked to see if he was there he could be found watching from a far with Zeno standing next to him.
It was slightly creepy that he watched you so much. For all you knew he watched you when you slept. At the same time you found it kind of endearing that someone would take such and interest in you that they wanted to watch you every moment they could. Thinking of it filled your stomache with this unfamiliar fluttering feeling. You didn't know what it was but you enjoyed it.
You wanted to figure out what it was though. As you organized some files you thought about what that feeling was. You couldn't figure it out no matter how hard you thought which you off slightly.
You got so caught up in thinking about that feeling though you hardly noticed some one was behind you. When you turned around to grab some more files to organize you were shocked to see Zeno standing right behind you.
"Grand Zeno, how long have you been here.", You stated in a fearful tone.
"Oh, I've been here for a couple minutes", Zeno replied cheerfully.
"A couple minutes. I'm sorry Grand Zeno", you apologized as you bowed.
"It's ok. Anyway I came down here to tell you that the Grand Priest would like to see you", Zeno stated happily.
"Ok, but what for?", You asked.
"It's a secret", Zeno teased.
Zeno then walked off giggling as he went.
You stood there shocked. The Grand Priest wanted to see you?!?! Did you do something wrong. He had been watching you work for a while now so he must have noticed something you were doing wrong.
As you walked to his office you had you head down fearfully. You had to prepare for the worst. You hoped for the best however.
You shook all your thoughts out of your head to relax for whatever it was. You then knocked on his office door.
"Come in", the Grand Priest said.
You entered his office with your head down to prevent yourself from getting any more nervous than you were. If you looked at the Grand Priest you'd most certainly have a panic attack.
"Grand Priest why did you call me here", you asked with fear in your tone.
" Don't worry (Y/N), it's nothing bad.", Daishinkan replied.
You nodded and looked up at him.
From the look on Daishinkan's face he was nervous. You noticed a little bit of sweat dripping down his neck. He noticed your staring and blushed in response.
"So, (Y/N) the reason I called you down here is because I have taken an interest into you", he explained nervously.
You tilted your head in confusion. You weren't quite sure what he was trying to convey.
"What do you mean?", You asked.
"Well I'm trying to say that I've grown very fond of you. I love you.", Daishinkan replied while blushing.
You looked at him even more confused. He loved you? Was that a good thing? What even is love? It's something foreign to you.
"Grand Priest, I don't understand. What is love?", You asked nervously.
In response he chuckled nervously. He probably didn't consider you not knowing what love was.
"Well, (Y/N) it's a difficult emotion. It's like when you like someone a lot and get super excited to see them or even be around them. You also do some things you wouldn't normally do to flatter the person you like.", Daishinkan attempted to explain.
You stood there for a moment and thought. Well you kind of enjoyed when Grand Priest watches you work. It gives you that weird fluttery feeling in your stomache. Is that what love is?
"Grand Priest, do you get a fluttery feeling in your tummy when you love someone?", You asked.
"Sometimes you do. It depends on who it is really", The Grand Priest tried to explain.
You nodded quietly and felt your face heat up. Perhaps you did love him. You enjoyed it when he watched you. When you were around him you got a fluttering feeling. What else could it be?
"Well, I get a fluttery feeling in my stomache when I'm around you and frankly I actually enjoy it when your spying on me while I work. If that's all it takes to love some I think I love you.", You replied bashfully.
Daishinkan opened his eyes wide and blushed.
"I'm glad, you feel the same way (Y/N).", He stated while blushing.
For a few moments after that you both stood akwardly in the room together until you spoke up.
"So, what do we do now?", You asked not sure what to do.
"Well, you can call me Daishinkan, I prefer it.", Daishinkan replied.
You nodded.
"(Y/N), I know your don't fully understand what love is but I'd love it if you would be my girlfriend. Basically we'd be a couple. Of course you don't have to if your not comfortable with it. I understand.", Daishinkan asked.
You looked down and blushed. Being his Girlfriend sounded like a wonderful idea. Your heart was screaming yes. You didn't understand what love was fully, you knew one thing though. You knew you were going to say yes.
"Yes, I'd love to!!", You exclaimed as you ran towards him to give him a hug.
You tackled him and squeezed him tightly. You two were so close you could feel his warm breath against your chest.
You smiled knowing there was someone who cared loved you in this world. You weren't exactly a love expert or anything like that but you knew one thing for sure. There was no way you were going to give it up.
Sorry this kind of sucks. I tried. I didn't know what to write so I guess this happened.
2 days left and I'm gonna be in Florida for 2 weeks. I'm so pumped. I can't wait to get out of this frozen wasteland (maybe not a wasteland but it's cold as hell).

Next up will be a Piccolo X Reader (hopefully I finish before I get to Florida)