Open minds Chapter 1

A/N: don't be afraid to comment on my errors like grammar mistakes and spelling. Also don't be afraid to remind me to update I really only like to update if I know someone wants to read my story. Thank you remember mama Mello loves you 💚

Lucy Heartfilia POV

"What would you like in here?" I asked my dad unpacking in our new home. I

didn't know how I felt about it yet. I was glad we moved but at the same time I wasn't. He of course didn't answer my question so I left and went to go unpack things in my room. It wasn't too bad unpacking. I preferred unpacking over packing.

I made my bed and put my books on the book shelf, my clothes in the closet and dresser. What was really nice about my new room was it had a window leading down to the ground with an old fire escape and a door that locked.
I was lost in thought, unpacking that I didn't notice him at the foot of my door.
"You need to unpack the kitchen and the bathroom don't forget, I finished my study and my room so I'm leaving, I'll be back." My father said before walking away. I heard him but didn't acknowledge him.
I sighed when I heard him at the end of the hall. He'd either be going to the bar orrrrr trying to pick up chicks you know what every single person does. Since I'm 16 he leaves me home a lot more than he used to. I mean even when I was 14 he left me home by myself a lot. I of course didn't know it was bad at the time before someone at school said something. When he's gone I played my music out loud. He hated my music almost as much as he probably hated me. Or what I symbolize for him.
My mother and his old life when she was here and alive. I'm a constant reminder that he messed up our life and lost her and shortly after she died under the divorce circumstances. But that's a story for another time....

\^~^/

Unpacking the kitchen and everything else wasn't hard but took a while. I didn't realize it was already 4:00 and the schools front office closed at 5:00 so I would have to go and get my schedule and such. I walked to my room to grab my bag and leave. I didn't bother to tell dad I was leaving it's not like he'd be back anytime soon. So i left.

$$$$$$$$$$

Once at the school I found the main entrance and walked to the front office.
"Hi how can I help you?" A girl with white hair who looked a little older than me asked.
"Hi yes I'm Lucy Heartfilia, I'm here to get my schedule and talk to the principle." I said a little nervously.
"Aw yes I heard about, you such a long move for you, I promise you'll be okay here at FTH though. Hold on ill go get Mr. Makarov." She said walking back to another office. She came back and said "He will be right with you just a little issue with some students you can sit over here." She said gesturing to a row of chairs.
I sat down and nervously tapped my foot and checked my phone. I had one message from dad saying he would give me my money for the month, which meant money to live basically meaning he planned on being gone a lot. One of these days he'll actually stop giving me money. I thought to myself. Then I'd have to get a job. Well a job would keep me away from home which would be nice when he's there. I went back and forth thinking of different things a long those lines.
"Mrs. Lucy Heartfilia" I heard a mans voice say and I quickly sat up and saw two boys walking out as I walked into his office.

I think that's a good place to end the chapter. Let me know what you think so far. Or not up to you. But I do love hearing people's opinions I'm very open minded.

Mello out