Open minds chapter 3

yo yo it's ya new mom mello. Jk jk but hey I'll be your new mom if you'd like lol. Anyway enjoy this chapter. If you have any questions about anything or just want to chat or rant PM me man or women.
Anyway enjoy the chapter

NATSUS POV
Principal Makarov lectured grey and I today on why we need to get better grades. At least a 3.0. I know he wasn't asking much and I know that I'm trying. Maybe I should try even harder and ask for a tutor or something. I sighed on my walk home. The sun was setting and dad was still on his month long business trip so we were stuck with our step mom. We being me and my younger sister Wendy who was in middle school. I loved her more than anyone. My step mom had an older daughter named Jessica and a younger son named Zane. But Zane wasn't around much he lived with his father. Jessica's father is some rich asshole. The only thing me and Sarah (stepmom) have in common is not liking Jessica's dad.
Jessica sucked I honestly hated Sarah and Jessica. Jesscia is mean to Wendy despite Jessica being the same age as me and Wendy being in 7th grade. Really would make my blood boil when Jessica was mean to her.
The A block or two away from my house I saw a girl sitting outside her window staring at the stars. I bet her life was perfect. No divorced parents and step, half siblings. I bet her dad was rich and her mom stayed home. I sighed and kept walking home......

What do you see
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:
Smiles or frowns?

When I got home I walked up to my room. It was 7:46 which meant Sarah was out with Jessica on there Sunday night girls night not including Wendy. Which meant Wendy was in her room reading or something.
I showered and sat under the water and let all the dirt and grime wash off my body from practice. After my shower I went in to see Wendy.
Knock knock
"Come in" Wendy said. I opened her door and of course she was reading. I noticed she was almost done with her book. I should get her a new one,I thought. I sat on her desk chair.
"How was practice?" she asked. Putting her bookmark in and shutting her book to talk with me.
"Good some idiot broke his wrist and can't play for the season. Serves him right. Wasn't paying attention." I explained and she laughed a little. She always enjoyed when someone got injured in whatever sport I was playing. Especially if they were being stupid.
Wendy was short for her age but still could kick your ass if need be.
"So how's the book?" I asked.
"It's really good. The main character just found out this baby on his porch was a monster and told his friend........" She went on and on about the book until we heard the front door open. I kissed her forehead and walked back to my room before Jessica could see me. I locked my door and turned the light on. Sighing I walked over to my window and opened it to breathe the cold crisp air. I laid on the roof for an hour before going to bed. School started tomorrow which meant I could stay away longer. Thank god

Sorry for the short chapter love you so much my readers/friends. Also my doors always open or a window what ever your into lol. Just know im here to talk