1

Kristan looked around waking up feeling ill, She looked around realizing something was hovering over her. She coughed a few times from the dust the looked again at this entity. "You're awake." It was human, well at least she thought. 

He held out a hand to lift her up and she slowly took it. He pulled her up and she coughed again from the dust. She brushed off her clothes and looked at him. "I made you forget some stuff..." He smiled then continued. "Well technically everything. You knew to much what could I do? Let you get away with secrets.. I don't think so." He shook his head smiling at her. "So you kidnapped me and you are some genie that makes me forget stuff?" She sarcastically spoke. "No, You idiot. I'm demon. You're a demon too... Well at least now you are." 

She looked at her hands and then at her arms. She rubbed her left shoulder and felt a sting and lifted her sleeve to reveal a healing scar. It was formed into a certain shape. She looked at him uncomfortable "You cut me.. Scarred me..." He smiled walking towards her. "It shows your one of us sweetie. Now follow me to your new room." 

He walked out of this cellar door and upstairs. It was beautiful and looked as if he was rich. It smelled of sweet vanilla and everything was so warm feeling. She shivered from the sight of such beauty. He went up another flight of stairs and she followed until he open a wooden door and there it was. Her room. She had a queen size mattress, Her walls were a navy blue. Her favorite color and so was her bed to match. Her flooring was a normal wooden pattern, something you'd see in an everyday home. She had a mirror hanging on the wall and then a desk with pencils in a small tin cup. Posters of her new family and herself were on a board and they were all tacked up in a neat organized matter. She loved it.. She collapsed onto her bed and smiled at him. "Thank you Mark." 

She had zero clue how she knew his name and remembered nothing else but she knew it and that would be all she will know for a while, She didn't remember if she was a quick learner and she was hoping she was. She didn't want to be an idiot trying to remember if the day was Monday or Friday. 

"Get some rest, you were down there for a bit then meet your family downstairs for lunch in a few hours." Mark smiled and walked out closing the door behind him. Her room was the only room with a lavender smell from what she knew of so far. She carefully pulled apart the blankets and went to sleep for a few hours.

When she woke up she felt rested and ready for anything. She got dressed and went to the bathroom and washed up and brushed her teeth. She shoved her hair into a messy bun and off she went downstairs. 

She found a table with people gathered around it, Everybody looked about her age. She smiled and took the last open spot. The dinner was beautiful, Lights were turned off and curtains were shut and the only light that was shining was six small candles. It was amazingly beautiful. Kristan sat beside Mark and all he was the only one she would talk to. 

After dinner was dessert and while Dessert was being served they introduced themselves. A girl with red, curly locks and hazel brown eyes stood up. She smiled. She was wearing a red, antique dress. "I'm Mable." She smiled once more and sat down. 

Another girl stood up and she looked slightly older then Kristan. She had Brown hair and dark brown eyes. She smirked and was wearing a Shirt and Pajama pants. "I'm Fawn. Oh and don't expect me to be like Mable she is too girly for my liking." 

Kristan giggled and as Fawn sat back down Mable kicked her hard. Fawn held her leg and looked at Mable shaking her head smiling. 

Next was a boy and he was sitting by Mark. He was dress in jeans and a shirt and had blonde hair with blue eyes. "I'm Jack. And you must be an angel." Kristan smirked and blushed slightly. "Oh sit down Jack." Mark scolded. 

Lastly was Mark. He was wearing Jeans and a Navy blue shirt. He smiled at Kristan charmingly. He light brown hair and gray eyes. "I'm Mark and this is my family. None of us are related but somewhere on our body is the same scar as what you got on your shoulder. We all act with each other as friends and one upon a time ago Mable and Jack were dating so if you get the hots for anyone here it's allowed." "Hey!" Mable interrupted. "Anyways as I was saying. We each got our own rooms and yeah. Oh and now you got to introduce yourself." Mark sat back down looked at Kristan. 

Kristan stood up wearing Ripped jeans and a navy blue shirt. She had Hazel Brown hair and Emerald green eyes. "I'm Kristan.. I have no clue what the hell my old life was because of dear old Mark here. But I am willing to start new and live in this beautiful, Vanilla smelling home of yours." 

Everybody laughed at the ending and then they ate dessert. Once dessert was finished everybody cleaned up and did what they wanted after that. Jack offered Kristan to watch a movie in his room and she accepted. They watched A Horror movie that she got terrifyed from the very beginning and started hugging a pillow while Jack comforted her. Half way through the movie Kristan fell asleep so Jack finished the movie, turned off the T.V And slept downstairs on the couch.