13

When they finally got to the village, It was very full and there was a huge building called God's Home. Kristan looked a bit confused. "He's not a god he is more of a human." 

"He is a human Kristan. He figured out us and became basically a god that all of us worship." 

Kristan rolled her eyes. "This is stupid, Why worship some guy that wrote a book about us." 

"I got no Idea." Mark laughed. Kristan glared then smiled at him. They went towards the huge building but got stopped by guards. "Excuse me who are you?" A tall man looked at the two. "Well, I'm Mark and this is Kristan. We wanted to give Ronald his book back." 

The guards looked at each other and then let them in. Kristan looked at Mark then looked around. The place looked Crystallized and smelled of baked goods. Kristan took a deep breath in of her surroundings. 

Mark pointed towards a huge door, Mark and Kristan opened the door and seen a man in a black suit in a desk chair. He looked at the two and smiled. 

"You decided to give my book back?" He looked at the two. 

"Sure." Kristan smiled

She held out the book and Ronald took it with a smile on his face. 

"Thank you for returning the book." 

He smiled and then gave Mark and Kristan a medal. 

As Mark and Kristan walked out Mark looked at Kristan. 

"Your quite brave.. For you know doing that.." 

Kristan smiled "Thanks." 

"Do you like my brother, Gabe." 

"No, I like somebody else."

"Who's that?" Mark looked over at Kristan.

"You." Kristan smiled. 

Mark looked down at their hands and he slowly grabbed a hold of her hand. 

They walked out and started heading home. 

When they officially got home the two got out of the car.

After unpacking and getting welcomed back Kristan went up into her room. 

Mark came up after her. 

"Hey." Mark started while sitting on the bed next to Kristan. 

"Hey." 

"You know how you said you liked me." 

Kristan looked over at Mark and blushed slightly "Yeah.." 

"I like you too." 

Kristan smiled and then Mark did as well. 

"I don't just like you.. I love you." 

Mark looked at Kristan and She blushed. Then he leaned in a kissed her. 

I KNOW THIS IS A PRETTY STUPID ENDING AND ALL TOGETHER WITH A STUPID BOOK BUT IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE TOMORROW AND I HAD TO FINISH THIS BOOK SO I COULD FOCUS ON FAMILY MORE BEFORE CHRISTMAS BREAK IS OVER. 

THANK YOU FOR READING AND EXPECT A NEW BOOK COMING OUT.  

BYEEEEEE!!!