8

When the girls got home, Supper was officially done. Mark walked over to Kristan and smiled lightly. "Have fun?" He asked. "Sure. I got a few things for myself." Kristan smiled back. Mark nodded his head and went down to the dining room. Kristan took a deep breath in of the vanilla scented home and then went upstairs to her room. She tossed her bag on her bed and went to sit on her bed, She got out the things she had gotten and started putting them away neatly. 

After she was done she decided to go and have some supper. Everyone sat down and ate Pizza. 

After supper Kristan went down into the library they had, She went and browsed the bookshelf and found an odd book. The book had no author and had no name. All it had was a lock on it and the cover was made of leather. She decided to take it and go to her room with it to try to pick the lock. 

She got upstairs and grabbed some hair pins and started to try to pick the lock. After a while she felt like giving up and when she moved the hair pin to her left she actually got it. 

When she opened to the first page the few written words were "Beware this book is only meant for the eyes of Ronald Fleet. If you continue to read you will discover your worst nightmares are a reality."