4

The book was called "All Caught Up" Kristan didn't read the back she just sat down opened to page one and started to read. 

                                                               -----------------------------------------------

Kristan lifted her head, she was already on Chapter 5 and she was only reading for half an hour. She looked over at Mable who had a towel wrapped around her head and was wearing a white Shirt and Yoga pants. "You decided different for a change." Smirks Fawn. "Well I was tired of trying to look pretty for nobody. I think I should be able to dress beautifully and comfortably like Kristan for example." Mable smiles and head straight to the dining room. 

Fawn gives Kristan a look and she smiles

Mable after a few minutes comes back and sits directly next to Fawn and Grabs a magazine. Kristan watches Mable as she flips through pages until she looks pleased with the page she is on and stares at it for a couple of minutes and then repeats the same thing again. 

Kristan folds the corner of her book and sets it back onto the shelf and then goes upstairs. She finds herself making her way to Mark's room and she opens the door slowly. He was laying on his bed with his eyes opened.

"Mark.." Kristan asks slowly going towards his bed.

 "Kristan.." Mark mumbles and tries to get up but is forced back down from the pain Jack caused. 

"No, Don't worry it's alright." 

Kristan looks down at Mark a single tear comes from his left eye. Again Mark tried to get up and this time Kristan helped him. She sat him up leaning against the wall. She sat next to him. "I'm sorry about what happened..." She said shyly. 

"Jack is dangerous. You may think it's jealously that you like him and not me but that's not it. Yes, I may have some feelings for you but I think any guy would. Jack had dated many girls in the past and either used them or these girls would just disappear without a trace." 

Kristan felt sick, She looked at Mark to make sure he wasn't going to smile and tell her He was messing but he didn't he looked at her seriously. 

Instead of talking Mark pulled her into a hug and then Kristan just broke out crying.