6

"Yep. This is my dear old brother." Gabe laughed. 

"I guess we will have to clear Jack's room." Mark turned his head towards the staircase.

"Are you going to come in Gabe?" Kristan asks. Gabe walks in and looks around. "Nice.." He looks at Kristan and smiles. "Did you guys get breakfast yet?" Gabe asks. 

"No. Kristan must of just woke up by the looks of it and I... Well you seen me wake up." Mark smirked. 

"Good. I'm starving.. Do you have a chef?" Gabe looked over at Mark and then at me.

"Yeah of course we do." Mark boasted.

Kristan went in the dining room and then directly into the kitchen where the chef with the Italian accent sat staring at a cook book.

"Need anything?" He asks, Kristan almost didn't​ hear him because of his accent. She stood the for a minute then he repeated. "Need anything?"

"Yeah, Breakfast and could you make us omelettes?" Kristan smiled and he nodded his head. He started to open fridges and flip to pages and Kristan decided to let the chef be.

She came back out and by that time Fawn and Mable were down there.

Mable was flirting with Gabe and Fawn was asking him about sports.

Kristan went upstairs and into Jack's room, She sat on his bed and looked at all his things. She felt bad and Mark could have easily been lying.

She layed in his bed and cried.

She felt sick to her stomach and thought about what Mark said.

Soon enough Mark was at the door and layed beside her as she cried.