5

Kristan wake's up to hear a knocking on the door. She got up and went downstairs still in her pajama's and opened the door. 

A guy about the age of Kristan was standing there. He had Curly brown hair and was wearing A Gray sweater with gray jeans and had black sneakers on. 

"Hello." Kristan smiles nervously. "Hi, I'm Gabe." He gave her a charming smile and Kristan felt her cheeks heat up slightly. "May I ask why your here?" She gave him a questioning look. "I'm a demon, This is a house full of demon's correct. This is a home just for demons right?" He smirked again. Then his smile faded and there was Jack making his way downstairs. Jack was dressed wearing mostly plaid besides his denims. He wrapped his arms around Kristan and smiled at Gabe. "I see your flirting with Kristan?" Jack glares at Gabe. "Stop it Jack." I mumble. "Don't worry, I'm not trying to steal your girl." Gabe continued. "But it looks like your girl doesn't love your company." Gabe smirked smugly. 

"Better watch who your talking too." Jack warned giving a predator's look. "Stop it.." I mumble again to Jack nudging him this time, Jack tightened his grip around Kristan's waist which was making her shut up. 

"Oh give it up Lover boy. She just doesn't want you." Gabe laughs amusingly. "Jack this lets go of Kristan's waist and tries pushing Kristan out of the way. Kristan remembered what Mark said and she took her anger out on Jack. She elbowed him directly in the stomach and he dropped onto his knees. He got back up and started charging toward Kristan. Gabe closed his eyes and Jack fell onto the ground lifelessly. Kristan looked at Gabe and then at Jack's lifeless body. She was in so much shock and was just so mad at Jack she started to cry. Gabe wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. She cried into his shoulder and he just continued hugging her. 

After a few minutes of hugging and Kristan crying Mark made his way downstairs. He stopped half way down the stairs and see's Jack's lifeless body and Gave hugging Kristan. He held out his hand and Jacks body disappeared. He walked over and looked at Kristan and Gabe. "Hello Brother." Mark smiles. "Hello Indeed." Gabe smiles. Kristan had no more tears to let go of and began to wipe her eyes and looks at Mark and Gabe. 

"Brothers?" She says confused.