7

Kristan woke up alone on Jack's bed, She got up and it was completely changed. There was a skateboard and different things inside it. It was very boyish and smelled of fresh paint. She got up coughing from the smell. 

Kristan got dressed and got ready for the day and then she went downstairs. She went to the chef and asked for cereal and he nodded his head. Within minutes it was given to her with orange juice for a drink. She ate alone and went back upstairs and put on a sweater. She wanted to get out of the house and felt like shopping. She went to find Mable and Fawn. 

She opened the door to where Mable's room would be it smelled of Lilacs and overly used perfume. She loved it. Mable and Fawn were talking and then they stopped and turned their heads toward Kristan. Everybody smiled warmly at each other. 

"We were just talking about Gabe." Mable smiles. "If you wanna join, it'd be a joy!" Mable clapped her hands. 

"Well That's not what I had in mind... I was wondering if we could all go to the mall or a store and shop?" Kristan says. 

Soon enough they got ready, grabbed money and away they went. 

They walked to a mall not far away from them and it was huge but everything was super cheap. 

Fawn got some shoulder and knee pads and a new sweater. 

Mable got a necklace, ring and a new dress. 

And Kristan got a pair of Jeans, A Shirt, and some hair elastics.