Perfect

Robert was thrashing around on the bed, grumbling and sweaty. Aaron was trying desperately to wake him up, and eventually, Eventually,  he can see Rob start to respond.
He opens his eyes, and allowed the tears to fall 'Oh Aaron. I had the worst dream. I dreamt you didnt exist, I kept asking for you, and nobody knew who you were' Robert sobbed into Aarons chest. Aaron held him close, wiping  his tears away occasionally. 'Oh babe. You'll never be rid of me, you hear? Absolutely never. I love you' Aaron says.
'Aaron.. my mum used to sing when i had a nightmare. Would... I mean, you dont have to, but will you.. sing to me?' Aaron smiles and nods his head.

'I found a Love, For me, Darling just dive right in, follow my lead. I found a guy, beautiful and sweet. I never knew you were the someone, waiting for me'
Robert has the biggest grin on his face and he burys his head in Aaron's neck.
'Baby, I'm, Dancing in the dark, with you between my arms, Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite songs, when you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath, but you heard it, "Darling you look Perfect tonight".
Roberts eyelids were becoming heavy. He was drowsy.
'Well I found a man, stronger than anyone I know, he shares my dreams, I hope that someday, I'll share his home. I found a guy, to carry more than just my secrets, to carry love, to carry children of our own' Aaron smiles, Rubbing Roberts bump.
'Be my guy, I'll be your Man
I see my future in your eyes'
Robert is now almost asleep, and his breathing is steady. He pulls Aaron closer, needing the warmth.
'I have faith in what I see,
Now I know I have met an angel, In person, and he looks perfect,
I don't deserve this,
You look perfect Tonight.'