Chapter 2

Alex's P.O.V

I opened my eyes trying to adjust from the sunlight bursting through one of the side windows. It took a few seconds for me to realise were i was, which only made me cringe.

It wasn't till only a few days ago that my parents told me we were moving. I wasn't that bothered until they mentioned that we would be moving to Sydney in Australia, which happened to being basically on the other side of the world.

I was born and raised in America my whole life, so i was shocked to hear that we were moving so far away.

My parents told me that my nan had become very ill. I always knew she was sick, but i would have never guessed she was that sick she needed our help. I mean I'm glad were going to help her, its just she always came across as a very in dependant women. She never asked for help or anything really. She just did it herself.

My dad told me that she would be staying with us for only a few weeks until she was put in a home. My nan being who she is, I thought she would have hated that idea, but apparently it was her idea anyway. I guess she had had enough. She wasn't exactly young anymore, so maybe its for the best. My dad also said he was going to start a new job over in Australia. He also said he had always wanted to take that job, but it was to far away. I suppose he's using this whole nan thing as his reason to go. I didn't really care though. I hadn't really cared about anything for the last three weeks, ever since i caught my my now ex boyfriend fucking my now ex best friend.

I still wasn't able to wrap my head around it, and figure out why. I mean yeah, Jessica was a lot prettier than me and had a lot more friends, but me and Chad seemed so god damn happy together. All i can think now is whats wrong with me?. I'll admit ever since i caught him cheating i had become very insecure. I had even cut a few time to ease the pain, which helped more than anything else. I wore a lot of bracelets to cover them up and it seemed to work. Well no one had noticed. I hated the fact that i had started to self harm, but Chad had just made me feel so insecure as if I'm not good enough for anyone. That's why i agreed to move to Australia or Aussie as my little brother Josh likes to say. It would be a great way to get over Chad and maybe rebuild my confidence by starting fresh.

Mum had told me that it would be great for me to. I really had never thanked mum for all her help and comforting hugs when ever i lay in bed crying. She never said anything either, which i loved. I really didn't want to explain. It was like she had been though what i am going though now, but oh well i wasn't going to ask her that.

Meeting new people and starting at a new school could maybe be that supporting push i need to help me stop sulking and move forward.

"Sorry for the interruption, but we will be landing soon. Everyone now needs to head back to their seats and place on your seat belts. Thank you," the young flight attendant said before making her way back to her seat and fastening on her belt. All of a sudden a great jolt of jealous hit me. Maybe if i was as skinny and as prettier as her i would still be with Chad, still be happy.

I was brought back down to earth by i small nudge from my little brother sitting beside me. He had a pair of head phones on that were connected to his Psp. I didn't think people still played those things. I noticed his hair had grown longer and now had a few blonde streaks sticking out in all directions. Since when had my brother became quite the looker. He had blue eyes which was strange, seeing as the rest of my family all had brown eyes including me. I always thought that was unfair, until Chad had told me one day he  preferred brown eyes anyways. The thought of Chad quickly ran though my head and i started to become very angry. I felt another small nudge, but this time it was a little harder. I looked back at my brother with angry eyes.

"Stop it would ya," i said before facing back to the front.

"Sorry but you were day dreaming again, and you need to put your seat belt on," he said with sorry eyes. I noticed over the years that Josh was easily scared by girls for some reason. I never bothered to ask why. Instead i just laughed at the thought of at least he will be to scared to date, so no girls will hurt him like Chad hurt me. Once again i was thinking of Chad. I clicked my seat belt on. I looked over to see what game Josh was playing to distract me, but it was just some racing game. OMG! Josh was wearing black skinny jeans and a pair of blue vans. I didn't know wear all this effort in his appearance was coming from.

"Whats with you?" i said half laughing.

"What do you mean?" He said looking at me completely confused.

"Whats with the whole swaggie thing going on?"

"Its just my new style i guess," he said continuing to play the game.

" Jackie from my old maths class said i needed one."

I laughed out how funny this conversation was turning. He was only ten and worrying about his style. I kind of found it cute. He was growing up.

"Thank you for flying with Air line Sydney, enjoy your stay," the same lady said as we walk off the plane.

I was so happy we were finally off the plane, i was so stiff.

We got some sushi from a small shop in the air port and made our to our new house in the rental car dad had hired online, while we waited for his to be shipped over.

I already loved it here. The weather wasn't so much different which i loved. The warmth hugged my body causing me to sigh.

I was really excited to see our new house, but i was so tired i nearly fell asleep in the rental car.

After about an hour drive though these stranger streets we finally pulled out in front of this amazingly big and beautiful house.

My jaw dropped to the ground. It was absolutely stunning. The lawn out front was nicely cut and the hedges around us were all cut tidily. I seen a small balcony coming out from one of the rooms down the side of the house. I immediately claimed that room in my head. I loved being able to be out side, it helped to clear my mind.

"Here we are guys, our new home," my mum said as she spun around in her seat smiling at mine and my brothers faces.

"Its amazing isn't it," dad said looking over the house in envy.

"I love it," was all i managed to say.

I seen a small swing hanging from one of the many giant trees surrounding our house. The house reminded me of a fairy tail. Like it was a castle or something.

We were all so tired from the big day we had all just had. I gave my self my own little tore of the house while my parent grabbed everything from the car. The house was just as great on the inside as the out side. I wondered how dad was going to be able to afford this. The house had five bedrooms, which two had there on bathrooms and all had big walk in closets. A huge stair case, a library, and many more unknown rooms. The lounge and kitchen were huge and already felt cozy. I ended up with the room with the balcony. A huge tree stood right beside it as a perfect way to sneak out. I hadn't even slept in this house yet and i was already finding ways to sneak out. After unpacking my stuff and making my room feel like my room again by hanging posters up of my favorite bands and making my bed, i went down stairs to check out some more of the house. Thank fully the house furnished.

We decided to go out for tea at the little Chinese place just around the corner. The food was lovely but everyone was starting to become very tired.

We soon arrived home, while we all walked like zombies to our rooms.

I walked into my very own bathroom admiring how big the mirror was, i quickly jumped in the shower.

I chucked on one of my baggie bed tops and tied my damp hair up in a pony tail before dry off and jumping into bed.

I loved Australia already. I think this might work.

Sorry if this is boring guys, i really am, but i am just really tired and its 11:59 pm right now and my birthday is in a minute. Yaaay.

Yeah so I'm sorry if its gay, i hope you liked it.

Will update later, THANKS FOR READING.

LOVE YOU ALL XX
(p.s happy birthday to me (:  )