Chapter 16

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up to a loud sound of gun shots, which seemed like one of Josh's video game. There was nothing I hated more than to be waken by something so annoying

I started pounding the wall with my fist trying to get Josh's attention.

"TURN IT DOWN!" I screamed but moments past and I was still deafened by these gunshots.

"JOSH! TURN IT DOWN!" I screamed once more but this time he listened and before I knew it I heard the sound of footsteps running up the stairs and toward my room.

Covering my face with my pillow I heard the door slowly being opened.

"Finally your awake," Josh said in amazement, "Mum and dad are at work and told me to tell you a boy stopped by."

Josh now had my fall attention, as I popped up from my bed.

A boy? Was it Michael?

"Did he say his name?" I asked Eger to know who it was.

"Owww is he your boyfriend," Josh teased, "you like him don't you."

"Josh I'm not in the mood," I said in a dead serious tone, "did he?"

"Well I can't remember exactly but we told him to come back at 2 seeing as you would probably be awake then."

I grabbed my phone from my side table and checked the time.

Shit! It was already ten minutes to two now.

"Hey sis?"

"Yeah," I replied as I forced myself out of bed.

"Can you take me to the shop after I'm starving and I'm to lazy to make something," Josh asked.

I decided that I would seeing as food sounded great right now. I nodded at Josh and he just smiled while turning to leave the room.

"Oh yeah," Josh said as he continued to walk away, "I think his names Calum."

Oh shit! I totally forgot about him. Ashton told me he was upset and here I am sleeping away when i could be cheering Calum up.

I rushed to the bathroom and combed my hair leaving it to lay naturally curly. I decided on a plain black pair of skinny jeans and my ACDC hoodie my father gave to me a while ago.

I chucked a pair of slippers on and lay down on my bed as I waited for Calum to come over.

A few minutes later he showed up.

I had my headphones in, but I was still able to hear the knocks at my door

I suddenly felt nervous not knowing what to except.

"Come in," I said sitting up and crossing my legs while putting my phone on my side table.

I seen Calum walk in and as he did he half smiled at me but I could see that it was fake.

I felt extremely guilty for leaving Calum alone at the party but in my defense I didn't know what I was doing my self.

"Hey," I said as he sat in front of me still with his fake smile plastered across his face.

"Hey," he replied.

Not knowing what to say I sat there waiting for something. The awkwardness was starting to hurt.

"What happened the other night," Calum finally spoke as he looked me directly in the eyes, "I mean one minute we were having a great time then the next you were gone. I mean what happened, did i do something wrong?"