Chapter 17

Alright kids," Mr Henson chirped, "I'm going to let you all go and practice for your composition, which I will be assessing in two weeks time."

Everyone seemed extremely excited and then there was me.

I loved writing my own music and i new i wasn't to bad at it but when it came to performing I would just get so nervous.

So yeah, I'm shit scared.

"Hey," Michael said tapping my shoulder as I spun around to face him.

"Hey," I replied loving my view.

The three other boys who were all overly excited about this composition were all half yelling at each other.

"Got anything in mind for this?" He asked leaning back in his chair while holding his hands behind his head. He is so hot.

"Eeeh," I sighed shrugging my shoulders.

"I would pair with you but then the boys would kind of kill me," he said looking at the goof balls who were now mumbling ideas.

"No, no, no, I'll be fine," I lied, "I prefer writing by myself anyways."

Well that was true.

"So you write music?"

"Yeah, but there nothing special," I replied.

"I bet they really are," Michael laughed.

"Well you'll find out in two weeks I guess."

***

"So guys how was everyone's night Saturday?" Holly chirped looking at the new couple of love birds.

"Eeh, Could have been better," Luke joked earning a light punch from Ella.

Finally Luke confronted his feelings towards Ella which resulted them in this totally adorable new relationship. All day Ella ranted on about how perfect Saturday night was and how happy she is. It was rather cute seeing her like the was she is now. Luke seriously has a strong effect on her but then again Ella definitely has a strong effect in Luke.

Then there was Aston and Tarnisha. Apparently the story with them was that Ashton got really drunk and decided to tell someone his true feelings for Tarnisha then soon to realize he just poured his heart out to Tarnisha herself, unaware that it was actually her. It was like a perfect mistake.

"So guys," Calum spoke trying to change this sappy love mood, "I think that new Lucy movie comes out tomorrow night, who's keen?" Calum asked nudging my shoulder while e

Michael chewed on his bottom lip looking annoyed.

After everyone agreed on going we all started our own little conversations. I was talking to Holly when I felt a small tap on my shoulder.

Trey.

"Hey Alex," his voice rung though my ears. I don't know what it was but there was something about Trey that was so perfect. Too perfect now that i think of it.

"Hey Trey," I replied as he stood behind me shadowing over me.

"I heard you went to that party Saturday," he said putting his hands in his pockets, "I didn't see you there."

I could just hear Michael and Calum whispering something behind me and I'm positive its about me.

I turned around and gave them a death glare which started quiet laughs to fall from there mouths.

I turned back yo Trey who was now staring me directly in the eyes.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang or something after school today."