Chapter 12

Michaels P.O.V

"Dude, what's suck up your ass," Ashton hissed at me.

"Fuck off," I gladly hissed back.

I was honestly not in the mood for anyone's shit right now.

How could Callum do that? Was it not obvious that I liked Alex?

I can't believe she agreed to him though. I really thought what I said to her yesterday would have been a good enough reason to go with me.

He's only going to use her, I mean what else would that boy want.

After I walked out in interval Jennifer came after me, not like I wasn't excepting her too though. That girl seriously follows me everywhere.

We didn't even talk, basically she just pulled me around the back of the school for a make out sesh.

This girl was too easy but I stopped myself before things got to heated. Sure I wanted too but Jennifer is one of those clingers and no way was I going there.

Also I couldn't fuck someone when she wasn't the one on my mind anyways.

Alex was actually starting to mess with my head.

Shit I'm getting stuck in too deep with that girl, what is it about her?

Everything you idiot.

I need to stop this now, this isn't me and people are starting to notice.

Maybe I don't even like her.

Maybe I just like her look.

Whatever it is, it needs to stop.

Its kind of making me feel weak.

I was now sitting in Luke's room playing his Xbox, trying to hush my little tantrum.

"Oii Michael," Luke called but I just ignored him.

"Michael!!" Luke now yelled as I continued to ignore him.

"Michael Clifford, I will seriously pull that chord out of the wall," Luke yelled once more sounding more serious.

"What!" I yelled back pausing the game.

"Get your pasty snowflake ass off that coach and get ready," he instructed.

"I'm not going tonight," I replied unpausing my game.

"Dude if you wanted to go with Alex then you should have got in there first," Aston blurted out from the kitchen.

"Ashton, would you please do me a kind favor as to fucking right off, it would be much appreciated thank you pumpkin."

I heard Luke laughing from behind me.

"Michael stop sulking and just come man," Asthon said ignoring my last comment.

I figured that going would actually help a little get my head off Alex, and find another girl. Well its better than sitting here and feeling like shit all night.

"Okay I'll go," I gave in throwing the controller on Luke's bed.

"Good because I called up Jennifer, shell be over so-" Luke was interrupted by a knock at that front door, "Or now."

Well there goes my chances with other girls.

Oh well Jennifer might finally get her way tonight.

Even if it wasn't what I wanted.

Not even close to what I wanted.

Alex's P.O.V

All the girls looked hot, i was starting to feel really insecure.