Chapter 4

****
Anna P.O.V

The morning sun peep through the windows into my eye guessing the opaque curtains failed to do there job. I turned to look at Venice that was still sleeping so I decided to slide out of bed without waking her. Rubbing my eyes with my right index finger to remove the tiredness I went straight to the bathroom. I took off my clothes an drop it on the floor. I took up a vanilla scented body wash an stepped into the tub an close the curtain. I spray some the body wash on my body and turn on the faucet. The cold water poured out allowing me to take a foot step back before i step back under. One minute later warm water followed. I held my face up to the shower head feeling cool running water beating onto my dark chocolate skin. I took a couple more minutes enjoying the warmth of the water before stepping out to blow dry my hair. When i was finished in the bathroom I stepped out to find something to wear when i realize Venice was missing. She was always the stubborn and stupid one, never think before she makes a decision. How could she left the room without me? She must forget the tykpe of people we dealing with here. I hurried to the closet to find something to wear. It was hard finding something to wear since i was slimmer than Venice so it took me over twenty minutes to find a high waist tiger print skater skirt and a long sleeve white body fitting blouse. I pulled my afro black hair up in a bun and went out to find Venice. I walked down the entrance to enter the living room. "Venice!!!?" I shouted when i saw the state of my sister in the room. Seeing Dennis biting into my sister neck. A mixture of emotion took over my body but the one that engulf me the most was shock. I wanted to do something but my body refuses to act upon my intentions.

"Anna?" She whispered before she fell to the ground.

He removed his fangs from her neck and step back beside his family.

When i was finished registering all that have happen I ran to her holding her head in my arms "Venice? Wake up! U promise me everything will be okay" I cried.
"You bastard! How dear you suck on my sister's blood? I swear immo rip you in two" I blurted out.

"She's not dead Anna, she said she wanted to be turn so that's what dad did, turn her" Zedane told me choosing his words carefully.

"What!? You lying to me. She would never do that not without my permission" I said wiping tears from my eyes. "That's the only reason you came around her pretending you like her only to kill her you scumbag!!"

"Okay idiot! Believe what you want. Ask her when she wakes" he said in a stern voice before walking to the kitchen.

"Bitch!" I shouted at him but looking at the rest of the family that stood hovering over my sister and I.

"Hush little girl your sister will be just fine" Katherine said nonchalantly. " now go and eat something before you starve, you haven't eaten from last night wonder you're so petite. I'll get you some coffee"

"I don't want nothing from you I want my sister back I'll die" I sobbed holding my sister tight in my arms. Within two second she appear right in front of me looking in my eyes and demanded me to let my sister go and get some coffee to drink. I didn't want to do it but my body refuses to corporate with my mind as though she had a trance over me. "Okay i will" I got up and went to the coffee maker and poured out some coffee in a mug that was near the sink. After i went to the table to sit to have some of the pan cake that Katherine pointed me to. Although i didn't want to eat anything i was starving so i started to nibble my food slowly observing my sister skin getting pale.

I got up to put my plate in the sink when i heard someone inhale a ball of oxygen. Turning round to my surprise it was Venice. I started to run to her but was block off by Shaquan. "What do you want? Get out of my way fool"

"You can't go near her she will suck you dry. She needs to feed to complete the transformation or she will die"

"What!?" I asked looking around his body to see Katherine giving her a blood bag to drink from.

After two minutes Shaquan move to my side so i could see her. "Venice?" I cried running to hug her.

"Anna I'm afraid why do i feel so different?" she asked as tears started to flow from her eyes.

"It's okay Ven. It will be okay" I promised her but wasn't sure I could keep that promise.

One minute I felt Ven held up her head and the next second she was pulled out of my arms. I looked up confuse about what just happen.

****
Venice p.o.v

I woke up to a room full of familiar faces and hungry than ever before. I saw my sister approaching me but was stopped by Shaquan. I wanted to run to her but felt so weak i couldn't stand up. A second after Katherine was standing in front of me with a blood bag. I hated blood but to my amaze i took it from her and started to drink till it was empty. "What have i done?" I said to myself feeling angry that I didn't let Anna know before i transform.

"Venice?" My sister ran to me crying.

I hugged her back burying my head into her neck. I asked her why i felt so different and as usual she soothed me as the amazing sister she is telling me everything will be okay but I knew she was just saying it to help me feel better.
I froze listening to the throbbing vein in her neck that my nose was resting on. I knew it was wrong but i was hungry and I couldn't control my thirst for blood. I held up my head and extended out my fangs to plug into the tantalizing vain but before i could rip into her flesh i was swept away by Dennis. I struggled against Dennis telling him to let me go i was hungry but to no avail he held tighter.

I looked at my sister seeing that she was confused and didn't know what's going on and that's when i knew I made the worse mistake of my life.

How's the story so far?

Remember to vote and comment😊😊
Above is a picture representing Anna.

All rights reserved.