Chapter 9

"That's what I meant by controlling your thirst" Shaquan said looking down at me. "You could have save that animal you know, you didn't have to kill him"

I winced at the sight in front of me and stood up. " I didn't mean to. I couldn't control myself. I smelled the blood and just took off"

"That's why you're going to learn. As a vampire you're senses are heighten. So you will be able to smell blood from far away, hear things that humans can't, smell things a mile away but it's up to you to control them" he said walking back and forth on the same spot of ground with his hands behind him like a lecturer or a captain talking to his new recruits.

"Now come on, drink from my wrist, know how much a litre of blood is, more than a litre can get a human extremely weak" extending his arm out to me.

"Ew! No, why can't I drink from a animal or something. I think my sister will give me the privilege after little begging" trying to find a escape route.

" Your sister is in mount Sirus, that's far away from here now stop being petty and drink" he extended his arm again. "And if you drink more than a litre I'm taking it back from you" he said deadpan.

I didn't want to but felt the urge to. Damn it! It's this sire bond shit. I got up off the ground and pinch his skin with my fangs. I started to drink, it wasn't as warm as the Thompson gazelle own but it wasn't that bad either. Am I near to a litre? Little more I guess. I held his hand firm in my mouth and I felt him pull away.

"That's over a litre, now I want it back" he said smirking.

But before I could protest he grab my wrist and started to drink. A streak of pain run through my body and ten seconds later he stop and held out his hand again "Try again"

I didn't hesitate, I started to drink but this time he tell me to stop when I reached one litre. He held out his other arm and instructed me to drink again but this time I stopped on my own. Yes I did it!

"Now I'm gonna need back a litre, that's two litre you took from me just now" he said giving me a devilish smile.

"What? Why? No" I said pouting.

I held my hands behind me hiding them and he try to grab me but I sped off before he could got a hold. I ran between trees, bend corners while laughing but he was right behind me. I ran back to the open lot and when I look back he was right behind me. He grab me by the waist and shortly after we tumbled to the ground. Still trying to get my hands, I rolled over and tucked them under my back. I stuck my tongue out at him to let him know he can't get them. I didn't realize how close he was to me until I saw that smirk that I knew too well.

He was now on top of me. Our faces inches away. I could feel the warm air that's leaving his throat on my lips and I wanted him to kiss me so badly. I looked into his now honey brown eyes and only emotion I could see was lust. His two hands on each side of my head giving support to body and I wished he had collapsed on me.

My breathing increased and I had to fight the urge to not lift my head up to those sweet, succulent looking lips. I couldn't kiss him first. His ego is as big as it already is. I don't think I could live out this one.

But why didn't he kiss me? I could see lust clear in his eyes. Oh God, was my mouth stink? I'm so embarrass.

"No your mouth is not stink" he said chuckling and fell on his back beside me.

Shit I zoomed out again.

"Huh! Don't tell me you were reading my mind the old time" I said flush with embarrassment.

"Okay I won't tell you then" he said still laughing.

"That's invading my privacy"

"Not when its about me darling" he smirk at me.

"Stop doing that ugh! I hate you" I shrugged getting up.

"What? My smirks turning you on. Oh that's so cute. Don't worry Ann you'll soon taste my delicious lips" he said smirking once more.

And somehow I felt he said that more as a promise than a joke.

"Are we done here?" I asked avoiding the statement he just made.

"No, there's a lot leave for you to know and 5 more hours to go"

He sat up and instructed me to have a seat beside him. He started "As a vampire you are more stronger so you have to be careful and..." He continued telling me about the Dos and Don't of being a vampire. We did little kick boxing and since it was my first day, Shaquan went easy on me allowing me to win most of the fights.

The time went fast and it was tine to head back home it was 4:30 and Dennis and his wife must be on there way back.

"That's it for the day" Shaquan said wiping the sweat off his face with the back of his hands.

"Lets race back" and not waiting for another word I sped off leaving Shaquan behind.

Remember to comment and vote.
I'm loving this book already and I hope you are too😊❤ there's a lot of error I'm guessing but will do a review soon.

Happy reading💞😍

All Rights Reserved.