Chapter 7

****
Shaquan P.O.V

I stood there without turning around, wanting to hear her voice again.

"I mean, turn me. Can you do it?" I heard her asked again.

I turned around staring into her beautiful dark brown eyes to see if she was serious and to my amaze she was.

"Yes I can but I think my dad would want to..." I started but was interrupted.

"No! I want you to do it, if I'm doing this, I think I have the right to chose who I want to turn me" She interjected holding our stares.

I could hear her heart beat rising so fast I wondered how she managed to kept her cool for so long.

I walked up to her and I heard when she gasped from the closeness of our bodies and I smiled, liking that I have that effect on her. "You sure about this?" I asked again to confirm her request.

"Yes Shaquan, I'm sure" she answered, so low that if I didn't have good hearing I would've missed what she said.

I held my head back and extended my fangs before piercing the vein in her neck relinquishing the venom in her system. She collapsed into my arms and I withdraw my fangs from her neck. I saw her fragile body limped away in my arms and as her eyes were about to closed I whispered "see ya in the morning, love".

After she was knocked out, I took her up bridal style and carried her to my room. I cleaned the wound and laid her on the bed waiting for her to wake.

She looked so peaceful sleeping in her own little slumber. I pushed the strand of hair that lingered on her forehead to the back of her ear and ogled her the entire time till I fell asleep and woke up a hour later. That was one of the benefits I liked being a vampire. We didn't need to sleep as much as humans. Half an hour sleep is all we need to feel energized again.

I got up from the couch that was situated at the far end in my room and came to look at the beautiful soul that was on my bed. She has began to turned pale and I knew she will be awake soon.

I smiled, reminiscing on the moment on the roof when I caught her checking me out. She looked so cute bowing her head trying to hide her blushed face from me.

Holy smokes! What's happening? I can't like her, no way! It will only jeopardize our chance of winning against Charlie. I paced the room running my hand through my already messy hair. Where did this feelings came from? I don't know the girl or anything. I can't develop feelings, Dennis will execute me. Sorry Ann but I have to focus on the war. It's the priority at hand right? I questioned myself pacing the room and running my hand through my hair again.

"ouch! My head hurts" a familiar voice brought me from my thoughts.

I turn my gaze towards the bed and saw that she was awake. I immediately speed off to the cupboard that hang over the bookshelf and grab a blood bag from it before moving off to the bedside to give her the package.

****
Anna P.O.V

I woke up with a huge headache and hunger. "Ouch! My head hurts" I said holding onto my forehead.

"Here. This will help, it will reduce the  hunger and the headache" I heard a voice that I knew so well said.

He handed me a blood bag and I took it, devouring every drop that was in the bag. If anyone had handed me a blood bag to drink from couple hours before I would have vomited, but, here I am craving for more.

"Umm..thanks, that helped a lot" I pouted, thanking him with a smile. "Ouch! My gum itches" I whined.

"Yes, that's your fangs shaping out" he said giggling.

"That's not funny" I defended myself by giving him a slap on the arm. "What time is it?" I asked turning to the night table but I didn't see any clock. I turned around slowly recognising the room is not mine.

"After five, everyone will be up soon to have breakfast before the training begins" he replied vaguely.

"Umm..whose room is this? Why I'm not in my bed?" I questioned, looking down on the gold sheets that covered my body.

" It's my room, I took you here last night when I turned you. Did you prefer I left you on the roof top?" He humored raising his left eyebrow while closing his right eye.

"Ha ha ha! The pretty boy got jokes" I mocked clapping my hands together. "I thought bedrooms were off limits" I leaned against the bed head doing his same gesture he did earlier with his eyes.

"For you, my bed is always free" he flirted, winking at me.

My mouth gaped open and I just stared at him couldn't believe what he just said.  Did he just flirt with me? Oh lord, touch me indeed.

"Come on Ann stop admiring me, I know my body is mesmerizing but you can leave some for later" he added.

This boy is so cocky. I need to squash his corn. "My name is Anna not Ann nitwit and FYI you can't handle all of this in your bed" I retorted getting out off bed swaying my body like a flirtatious teenager.

"Okay, if you say so. I'm going to take a shower so if you don't mind you can meet me in the dining room for breakfast within 45 minutes or you wanna take a shower with me?" He flirted, pulling off the black T shirt throwing it on the black jacket that he had on last night. "I work wonders in the shower you know" he finished off before walking off to a door that I suggested was the bathroom.

"In your dreams" I blurted out before heading out off his room.

I walked to my room and immediately closed the door behind me allowing the blush that was fighting inside to come out.

"After the dick appointment I guessing" I heard a voice carried my eyes away from the ground.

"Huh! Ew! No Ven! Omg I can't believe I'm related to you" I shrugged my shoulders.

She was wrapped in a white towel and her hair pulled back in a ponytail going through some clothes in the closet.

"Omg! Anna!?" She screamed running towards me for a hug. "You turned, I'm so happy, I know you wasn't a fool" she added.

"Ouch! You squeezing the little life I have left out of me child" I forced to say.

"Don't worry, you will come back a live" she said smiling "but wait! Dennis was out last night so who turned you?" She questioned

"Umm..Shaquan" I whispered blushing once more.

Venice form her mouth in a O and widen her eyes at me "so that's the reason for all the blushing"

"Stop the interrogation Venice" I shrugged walking towards the bathroom to take a shower.

I came out of the bathroom wrapped in a purple towel and went straight to the closet to find something to wear. After choosing a black leggings and a blue crop top, I drew on my black sneakers and catch my hair up in puff making sure it aligned with my nose. I did my edges and put on my normal pink lipstick. Damn! I look good. I turn to the clock and see that it was 6:05am shit! I'm five minutes late for breakfast.

So Anna is finally a vampire 😊😊

Remember to vote, comment and share.

See you in chapter 8.

Ig: Cherriane_martin

All Rights Reserved.