Chapter 10

I came to a stop outside the door trying to catch my breath. I rest my hands on my knees, bending my back to the ground inhaling and exhaling.

"It took you long enough, I waited like 20 minutes for you" He said leaning against the door with his hands and ankles crossed.

I looked up and saw Shaquan giving me a devilish smile.
"How the hell did you reach here before me. I didn't see you pass"

"I don't know, I guess I flew" he said shrugging before opening the door.

"Jerk!"

"A handsome jerk, yes" he shot back.

I bump into a hard body and I didn't realize he stopped due to my head holding down. I looked up and wonder why he stopped. I follow his gaze and saw Ryan and Ven in a seductive position on the couch. My eyes pop open and my mouth dropped. There Ryan was on top of Venice trailing kisses from her lips to her neck with his hips mould into hers. She rubbed her hands over his bare back and through his hair. She put her hand down on his belt to pull his pants but didn't got the opportunity.

Shaquan cleared his throat and they both jump.

"Oh, um! Hey guys, wasn't expecting you back so early" Ryan stuttered scratching the back of his head.

"Yea right, how long did u came back. I thought Dennis said 8 hours" Shaquan said lifting an eyebrow.

"We finished early" Venice interjected.

"Dennis going to kill you both when he know about this" he grimaced while walking towards the kitchen.

"He can't know about this Shaquan, please" Ryan begged following Shaquan into the kitchen.

I furrowed my eyebrows at Venice.
"What was that? I thought you were a virgin"

"I am and I still am"

"So what was that? You was going for his belt. I saw you Ven, you don't even know this guy. It's two days and you planning on allowing him to break your virginity already!" I shouted, didn't care if the boys heard me.

"Look! I'm sorry but it's my life and I do what I want, so stop telling me what to do. I didn't stop you when you allow Daniel to f**k you." She spitted out.

"Do not talk to me like that" I said through gritted teeth when the palm of my hands connected to Ven left cheek.

Her now crimson eyes burned through my skin and I knew I made her deranged. She held me by the neck squeezing and raising me off the ground allowing my toes to fight for the tile. She send me straight towards the bookshelf that was at the corner of the room.

"What the hell Ven!?" I vampire sped to her with piece of the bookshelf that was now in million pieces and strike her across the face allowing her to fly into the wall that was behind her. I didn't wait for her to regain balance. I race over there punching her right in the abdomen. She bend over shrieking and I clasp my hands over my head into a ball to strike her into her back but she held her hand up and I hit something. I tried grabbing her but failed.
"Ven stop that!" I shouted trying to break her shield.

"Anna stop! What are you doing" I heard Shaquan demanding before running to hold me from hitting Ven shield.

"Let me go! She squeezed my neck" I bark, shrugging in his embrace.

"No! Calm down"

I elbow him in the rib and he shriek from the pain.

"I said STOP! Now!"

I turned around as if I was being control and look at him.

"Now calm the f**k down!" He demanded still holding his side.

Tears filled my eyes while I looked at the scene in front of me. What have I done? I look at the living room entrance and saw Ryan giving me a indecipherable look. In front of me was Shaquan recovering from the injured rib and I turn slowly to look at Ven that was still holding onto her abdomen with one hand still up holding her shield in place.
"Ven I'm sor..."

"I don't want to hear it" she interjected before speeding off into the entrance.

I wanted to follow her but couldn't. I bet it's that sire bond thing when Shaquan told me to stop. My eyes didn't listen though, they followed her  and I could see when she went into her room slamming the door shut before sliding down the back sobbing. I closed my eyes and looked away.

"Come here" and I was engulfed into a hug.

"What the hell happened here!?" I heard a familiar voice asked.

I looked around Shaquan and saw a discombobulated Dennis standing in the doorway with his wife behind him.

"Go to your room" I heard Shaquan said inside my head. This boy and his gifts uggh!! Always playing on my mind. I trailed off heading towards the room but figured it wasn't a good idea to barge in on Venice, not after what just happened so I went to the other room Shaquan said was my room when we just came here.
Wow! This room is amazing, are these vampires rich or something. The bedroom was the size of my living room back home. Walls were painted in a blood red color with big picture frames of the forest hanging on each wall. The flooring had black marble tile and the queen size bed that was in the middle was spread with gold and red comforter. Against the left wall was a leather black couch with a wooden table in front of it and a cupboard hanging overhead. At the right side was two doors which I figured was the bathroom and the other was the closet from the design of it and the final touch was the incandescent ceiling lights that gave the room an amazing glow.
I think I should take a shower.

******
I laid in the jacuzzi with my hair wrapped in a shower hat looking up at the ceiling. The warm water washing away all the pain, the guilt and emotion I'm feeling inside and this was why I like taking a douche, it makes everything better or at least for a while.

Happy reading😊😊 hope I'm not boring you.

All Rights Reserved.