Agent Undercover

She is the youngest and the best agent in the agency. Like what people say "Little but Incredible". She was on a task to guard slash look after her mom's friend's son so she was forced to move to that country and to that high school. Little did she know that the son was the most popular playboy and the school's bad boy. She will disguise herself as one of those nerds sitting alone in the cafeteria doing school stuff while keeping an eye on the bad boy.

Hi, I'm Ariel. No scratch that I'm Elanor. Nope pardon me I'm Louise. Just kidding! I'm Alice...or wait, I think I'm Taylor or maybe Jessica.

Welcome to my world. I don't really know what name I should stick in because I have a hella lot of identities but anyway let's just say that maybe accepting this mission isn't going to do any good when it comes to my feelings, at all.

Enter Jessica, a strong, fearless, brave agent at the young age of seventeen. When she lands on a mission to be the bodyguard of the heir of the Fidelity Investments and Trading (FIAT) Company, the top in the country, her feelings go out of hand, well that's how she puts it.

Enter Wade, the most gorgeous boy she has ever seen but also has the biggest ego. With the tough and confusing walls (and mood swings) he has, will a strong and courageous girl be able to get through past them? Or is it the other way around?

A girl who just loves accidents and sarcasm plus a boy who just hates action drama and courageous girls is total mayhem!

Join their adventure and Find out! =D

Previously titled Agent Undercover
Currently ongoing and rewriting

A/N I suck at making descriptions but if ever you accidentally or curiously came across this book, do give it a try but I'm not forcing y'all to. Thanks, xx