A Body Revolution

There was something off, he didn’t really know what but he felt it. He approached the front door of their apartment, there was no muffled music escaping from underneath the door, no sounds of screeching that was caused by the moving of chairs, he didn’t even hear her sing; “she didn’t pick up her phone either” he thought while getting the keys out of his pocket. He had to use his shoulder to open up the door of their ‘crappy little apartment’ like they lovingly said and walked in a deserted living room, he let the keys drop on the little table next to the door and hang up his coat “Stef are you home?” but there was no answer, he shrugged thinking he was alone when he heard the toilet flush “Stefani are you there?” he asked again, he walked towards the bathroom where he saw faint light coming from the window above the door. He knocked on it “baby what’s wrong?” as he put his ear against the door hearing a muffled sound of her sobbing “Taylor? I’m fine go away please…” he was relieved hearing her say something “not until you tell me what’s going on!” there was a bit of silence “please just GO!” and he heard her cry again. He tried to open the door but it was locked. Taylor cleared his throat “look out” he said and took a few steps back before crashing into the bathroom door that flew open. He saw her sitting next to the toilet bowl only clothed in a towel staring at him with shocked eyes. She looked bad, her hair sticky from tears, pale skin and wiped out make-up. He fell on his knees next to her “what happened?” as he grabbed her hand, “I puked” she sniffled “do you feel sick?” he asked worriedly, she shook her head and buried her face in her hands “I don’t want you to see me like this” Gaga looked up “like someone who’s weak” Taylor raised an eyebrow “Weak? What are you talking about” Gaga sighed “they called… I mean Interscope called” she said while biting on her pinky nail “they ‘suggested’ me to lose weight…” Taylor was startled “they want you to lose weight? How DARE they!” he said angry, but looking at his girlfriend’s face it seemed like  it was no use  getting worked up so he calmed himself down “babe.. You’re the most beautiful woman I have ever seen” as he wiped a strand of sticky hair from her face, she couldn’t look him “I just got so mad, angry and… sad you know… So I-I puked” her mood turned angry and she threw some shampoo bottles trough the little bathroom “I am SUCH A HYPOCRITE, telling my fans to love their bodies and what do I do? I FUCKING PUKE” she yelled. Taylor looked at her for a second scratching his chin, and out of nowhere he picked her up from the ground, and held her tightly in his arm  like a baby. “Taylor put me down” she said angrily struggling to get out of his tight  grip, he smiled at her and simply said “no” he walked to their bedroom and threw her on the bed, Gaga started to giggle “what are you doing?” he took off her towel that wasn’t really hiding her naked body anyway and threw it on the floor, he leaned over her and started to kiss her just above her bellybutton “how can I convince you-“ he said while continuing kissing her body “that you are the most beautiful-“ now reaching her collarbone  “sexy-“ while starting to kiss the crook of her neck “and most wonderful woman I have ever met?” he said, now hovering above her lips “Taylor… I need to brush my teeth” she said whispering, smiling bright with happy tears “I don’t care” he whispered back and kissed her hard on her lips. They flipped so Gaga was on top now and broke their kiss, breathing heavily and looked him in the eye “I need to start a body revolution” Taylor looked puzzled “don’t worry, I’ll explain it later” she grinned and kissed him again.