Where

Hiccup POV

I woke up in a cell on a boat, my whole body was numb and it felt like there were pins poking me over and over again. I saw chains on my legs and arms, and they were stinging ,I could tell they were put on tightly, much tighter than when I was captured before and Toothless had to fight in a dragon fight, for the so called fun of it.
Then I heard footsteps and Viggo was in front of me along with the guy I encountered once before, when a bounty was placed upon my head.
"Why hello there dear Hiccup" the man said in a happy voice. I was then injected with an object and whatever was in it made my body feel even more numb than it was before but I could not feel any more of the pins jabbing me than everything was confusing and I started to feel drowsy and once again whatever I saw before went black.

Astrid POV

I was worried about Hiccup he hasn't showed up yet and it's been two hours.
"Where is he?" I said starting to get a little frustrated.
"Hey don't look at me" Snotlout said.
"I wasn't looking at you Snotlout" I said to him more frustrated than before I groaned from frustration.
"Oh he probably just got lost, he might've gone to Berk and will come back when the storm clears up." Fishlegs said trying to comfort me.
"I hope you're right" I said now worrying about his health, and missing him.