Battles Unwon

Hiccup POV

Me and the groncle were rolled out into the ring covered by the shouts of Vikings and the rattling of dragon proof chains above us. I could tell the chains were thin but strong nonetheless, I doubt it would be easy to leave, especially since I was a dragon now. I still wondered on how I would change back but I had to focus on surviving this no matter the time of now. Suddenly there was a voice, one of a female's, her voice was soft yet powerful as she said "why don't you let me take over for this battle young warrior".
"Who are you?" I asked trying to resist her greatly powerful words.
"Well I'm the one that turned you of course" she told me.
"Why, what are you anyways?" I asked to her.
"Why I'm a dragon-mite demon dear Hiccup, and I will tell you more after the battle" as she told the last words she dissolved in waves leaving me, eyes dull and confused I felt pain, as the battle began.

The Demon POV
After our little talk I knew enough about him to take control for a short time, at least half of hours. The battle had begun as the door of the cage was opened as the eyes of the boy turned into slits as I made the attack on the weak dragon as I quickly killed it. As I soon did, others pushed me and the young boy into the cage, rolling me straight into the bigger area. They shoved me and the boy putting something brown over my mouth. I had time before the boy would take control again so I decided to go even deeper into his mind.