What Happened? #17

The gang was running through the woods on the island trying to get to Toothless after he ran off somewhere inside of the forest, just after he snapped out of the shock from being pushed up against the wall of the area. The gang had a hard time catching up to the quick and agile Strike Class, and extremely worried, Night Fury, seeing as in all the rush they forgot they had quick flying dragons, as well as a tracking Sharp Class dragon. They didn't expect to find the dragon over his unconscious rider.
What was unknown to the group of dragon riders was that Toothless had sensed his rider's great pain, and that the new aggressive Night Fury didn't smell that much of a dragon's, but one of something darkened against will, one that was human but also demonic, alive but dead, male and female, calm and crazy. Like two different souls in one body but not fighting for control over that body.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time-skip to when the riders finally get there.  Brought to u by Tuff x Chicken
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The riders took Hiccup back to his hut and he was in good health but failed to notice the bite mark until Chicken pointed it out.
"Oh Chicken you are truly amazing. We wouldn't have seen that bite mark without your wisdom" Tuffnut said praising Chicken. Than Fishlegs broke the awkwardness, "Astrid this is a nightfury bite"