ANOTHER NIGHTFURY!

Third POV 3days time for them from last chapter On the Edge at midnight

There was constant roars from the area of 2 dragons in a battle, one of which was Toothless, carefully defending himself without realization of his friend's pain. Waking everyone up, the repeating growls and roars coming from the area brought confusion to everyone half awake in their dreams. The whole gang ran down to the arena with great speed. Unready to see what waits in a battle before them. There in the area fighting was Toothless and another Night Fury.
"ANOTHER NIGHT FURY!!" Exclaimed Fishlegs full of bewilderment and shock.
"So Johan was right!" Heather added.
"I call it!" Tuffnut said calling dibs on the dragon.
"You can't just call dibs on a dragon Tuffnut it's a living being" Ruffnut said being smart. But that was short lived by her brother's argument of stupidity.
"It has that cool scar on it's leg, how is that not cool" Tuffnut said to her.
"True, we had to get it before Snotlout anyways, IT'S OURS NOW SNOTLOUT!" Ruff yelled.
"I don't want the dragon" Snotlout said back to her adding "I have Hookfang"
"Huh" Ruff said surprised. "I always thought you would want a Night Fury"
"I mean they are the coolest dragon" Tuff said obviously.
"Why would I want another dragon I don't want to be like my cousin" Snotlout told her starting to create another argument.
"Wait where's Hiccup?!" Astrid asked freaking out a little, starting to run to his hut.
"Hey should we cheer them on?" Tuff asked his sister. Astrid looked in Hiccup's hut.
"He's gone" Astrid yelled down to her friends on the edge of the platform.