A change of plans

I wake up in the middle of the forest, nothing and no one is around to hear me call out "hello?" No answer "guys? Mom? Dad?" Still silent. I get up and start walking, i could hear whispers as i walk closer to the trees this shadow stands in a perfect circle surrounded in trees it speaks "i can see you, i smell you, you cant escape this time." It looks to me and not even seconds later right in front of me instantly. I wake up for real and I'm in bed, someone comes in "i heard you calling for someone, are you ok?" My mom looked worried "yeah just another nightmare." She sits down on my bed by my legs "whats with all the nightmares lately? Are you feeling well?" "Im alright mom, i have no clue why I'm having nightmares like i am now." She wasn't having anything from what i said "i want a real explanation of what is going on." "Its probably all the demons getting to my head." She was worried again "demons? What do you mean demons?" I sit up and show her my tattoos "you got these?! How much money did you spend on this?" I shook my head "this was all free but i did kill something for it." She stopped in her tracks and became pale "mom?" "Whatever you are doing now please sure to be safe, i don't want you to end up like your grandfather." She got up and left my room i looked puzzled for a second. I was thinking about how he passed away and it all made sense, instead of his accident looking like an accident it was all a planned kill which meant demons, my mom always rambled on about his tattoos when she was a kid i knew that because my grandpa told me it was a fun time to hear his jokes then, either way he was a center point of our lives. My flight was around 4 am, i woke up around 3 and i felt like i was dead for a while, i get out of bed and prepare for going into the plane and sleeping. I grab my bag and i was out to Arizona it was like i had traveled back in time, i felt the memories come back in the plane. We land in one of the airports and i had a text on my phone that was sent by an anonymous  number //we need to talk, meet me at the bar entrance\\ i go to the bar and see none other than malcoms fake mother "i saw your plane ticket and i decided to come here to help you out." "What would make me want to work with you?" "I can reveal some details about yourself and your family." She sounds like she is trying to sell me but i'll play along "i'll take the offer, i'll trust you for this time." She and i shake hands and we get into her rental car i wasn't surprised "thank you for providing help, i just don't know why you want to." "Nature in demons aren't all bad, I'm sorry i attacked you at the door a lot of vandals are breaking into my house." "Im sorry too." She glances at me and smiles "demon and the hunter making up for what they do, i like that." "Good can come anywhere." I half smiled. Im starting to see a bit more on seeing good come from evil sometimes, i still need to take care of myself but i can trust Malcoms mom.