Gracie

"....Oliver..?, Oliver?!." Someone was calling my name "Oliver!." I wake up with a gasp for air, but no one was around my chest was drenched in blood i felt like i was in the ocean when i heard the voice, i start the car and i drive home as quick as i can. I climb up the stairs and i get to the apartment, i go in and instantly go to the bathroom, "Hey whats going on? Why is the bathroom door locked?" I start stitching and cleaning the blood off "gimme a second please, i get the 14 stitch in and i unlock the door "Oliver are you alright??" Crystal looks at the huge wound "you should be dead but i have no clue why you are back!?" I couldn't get the logic behind why but i felt like it wasn't my time yet or something "it happened before except there wasn't any huge hole in my body." I was right except the demon got away, i get the final stitches in and lay down on the bed "rough night for me tonight." "Well obviously you were dead!" I laid there for a while until Sarah came into the room "you guys there is someone at the door." I get up "let me handle this." Crystal sits back on the bed. I open the door "good evening sir, we had reports that the public was disturbed and the one causing the mess lives here do you know any one by the name 'Oliver?'" "Yes thats me." The woman was startled "I'm sorry to bother you but would you let me step inside?" I let her in and she had an excited look on her face "are you the real Oliver? Im Jyn!" "Jyn who?" "Heather Jyn Ponds?" I looked at her "you looked familiar in that lab, you came here to finish the deal?" She looks confused "uhh no..but anyways I'm here to find you from high school!" She and i used to be friends in school, one of my only friends that stuck by me before i met everyone, she was the one that pretty much was a strictly no dating type of girl "for what reason?" "I heard you were having a baby, and moving out from your parents! I just wanted to stop by and see the lucky woman carrying your child!" Crystal steps out from the room "Oliver who is this?" "An old high school friend before i met you guys." She looked a little jealous and a bit ticked off, "so what brings you here?" Jyn loses her smile "i needed help, and i thought to come to you for help" Crystal dropped her defensive mood and then became empathetic "what is it you need help sweet heart?" "I wanted to tell Oliver this but, i wanted for him to be there for my dads funeral." She teared up a bit but Crystal hugged her "shhh, its fine pumpkin." She whispered. Jyn finally calmed down and told us how he died "he disappeared for weeks and then his body was found in a ditch near a bridge." Demons came to mind because the dumping process for them is sloppy, but it also begged the question was it a certain type of demon wanting to be found? "I was wondering if you could be there for me." "Yes of course i will, me and Crystal will be of support." She thanked us and we gave her a coffee to drink, we sat and talked shared embarrassing stories and laughed. It was so nice and then a kick was felt by Crystal, Gracie enjoyed the commotion.