Good, bad, and horrific

I was thinking of my daughters name, Gracie felt right at home for her it had a nice sound whenever I say the name. I had to go out to get Sarah, im half way to her house I pass through the neighborhood but I get pulled over by a figure in the forest it gets closer but not in a menacing way it was more of a gracious approach, it came to the car and opened the door it sat itself down and began speaking "what you are doing is noble, but heed this warning; your actions could not only effect the lands of the damned and the lands of the holy, but time itself will be affected." It looked over to me "one more thing before I depart, keep my diamond safe." She disappears from sight i had no idea what happened but i got the message but the extra commentary was what stumbled me "diamond?" I was thinking Crystal. To my surprise it was because of the clues that were put together, I start the car back up and continue driving, I get to Sarahs house and i get out to go to the front door. I knock and instantly Sarah is there "hey Olly!" She gets a bag and gets into my car "she was excited to go and couldn't wait." Her mom came out and hugs me "how are you doing?" "Im doing alright, I moved into an apartment with Crystal." She lets go "yeah I heard about the news her mother is obsessed with getting her back to study Crystal." "We can talk more about this later I have to get Sarah to the apartment." "Yeah we all know her, very impatient and always excited to go anywhere." I tell her good bye and I get into the car "finally, you took forever!" I shrug it off and start it up "so how are you guys? It was a week or so that I have seen you guys." "We are alright it was a small move but we have a place to stay away from Mrs. James." She starts to pat the sides like a drum set "yeah must be crazy to have insane parents." "Im glad mine aren't crazy." We get to the apartments and i drop her off "I'm gonna be out for a bit alright?." She nods "as long as I'm over everything will be ok." She gets out and smiles and i drive away, i need money to take care of everyone so i thought about looking around high demon populations. I arrive at the hospital and i go in "do you have an appointment?" The receptionist looks at me "I would like to set one up please." She opens a folder "and who is this for?" "My wife." "Name?" "Crystal James." "What time?" "Tomorrow morning at 11:30." "All set thank you." I get out of the hospital and i look where i could find the testing facilities lucky enough for me it was in the south side of the building, i look through windows and see them torturing  someone it looked like someone i knew so i busted through the window, doctors were panicking as i knocked out as many as i could. I freed the poor soul and i picked them up "don't do this..." they faint, i check for a pulse..good. I put them down and i ram into the wall with my iron skin, it broke down and i get the person on my back, and i run to my car. I put the person in the back and i get into the driver seat, they wake up and i feel my chest, i was impaled..i cough up blood "thanks pal, but its the end for you." The blade is taken out and my body falls in the car.