It dosen't go both ways

Taking demonic power is an easy job, applying it to others always results in death counts rising. A group of demons known as the Torn were the victims of experiments from their powers being taken, my life was going to suck if i get caught by the organization known as The Life Continuum. They experimented on humans and demons to perfect DNA of man, i never agreed with it because it involves torture and injections to pregnant women. Me and crystal did research on it and found out what else it did, turns out that all of the patients they had either turned demon or died in the operations. I wondered why i didn't turn demon yet but i think i would be a more important target to the group more than Crystal. I left to go find the hospital while she was asleep so it gave me plenty of time to figure them out, i get to the front door i open it and a police officer was outside "afternoon, i got a report about an assault in this area, would you come in for questioning?." "Yes officer." I close the door and follow him to his car but it wasn't like he was an actual officer of the law. I get in and he starts his car, we drive past the station and into this facility. I knew he wasn't part of the force i asked him what he was doing "taking you in for an examination." I got defensive and i used my blades to penetrate the seat and killed the man at the wheel, i break out of the door and guards start to swarm me "Oliver! It was an honor for you to come!" Crystals mom comes out from the crowd of guards "now lets make this easy for you and me, please come inside." I knew i dragged myself and Crystal into this so i might as well finish this "Not so quick Ms, i'd rather go down fighting." My blades were out but they were different, they were sharper and the blades were heated. The guards had their guns up but Ms. james asked them to stand down "Oliver don't do this to your fiancé, she needs a father for her child." My skin forms a metal like shield "this is only the first step of making sure my family is safe." I start knocking out guards and i disarm Ms. james. A great axe forms in my hands and i hover it over her neck "Oliver please don't do this!" "Thats right i wont." I pick her up "instead i will do this" i use my left hand to read her memories, she gets weaker until she fell. I get her in the back of the car and i take her to her home, she gets onto her porch and turns to me "I will try and talk with you again." She enters her house and i walk back to the apartment. I get to the front door and i open it, crystal is in the kitchen cooking. "Hey where did you go?" "I was taken by the police but turns out i was a target for the research company." She puts the food on her plate "god i wonder why mom is so desperate." I thought of the situation "well to be completely fair i can use a multitude of demon powers when i kill them, along with that they evolve from each battle and demon." I took note of it because of the swords bursting from my arms over my hands got more of a metal work to them and some more heat or element to them, my skin felt like metal and my axe felt like it was taken out of a planets dying core and molded into a weapon of pure war. "Only thing is, what will it take in order to fully capture me." Crystal had fear from the statement "you must be one crazy dude." It was more like a complement than an insult but i got the memo from her "you cant be saying you want to play this situation like a game its totally risky, for me and the babies sake don't do it." I needed to accept the fact that risks are risks they can get dangerous and feel like its not worth it but at the same time risks can be good. In my case its super serious, what an all for Gracie.